Fein FMM350Q TOP Multimaster

regopit

I would love to have a better OMT than my M12 Milwaukee it works, but it vibrates like hell. No toolless blade change is the biggest bummeron the unit. I wish I got in on the deal a year or so ago on the Fein on Amazon the only thing is I think I would prefer an cordless omt over corded for the most part. Your always holding the tool in weird ways

I would have to try the Bosch to compare. We have an old Fein 250 and it has done everything we needed it to. The noise reduction and vibration reduction are what really interests me in the new Fein model.

On the Dewalt blade change, do the blades have to have the rear open to slide past the arbor? That would be a deal breaker for me because I love the Bosch carbide blades.

• Like 1

I'm also tempted to upgrade from my 250's

one of them is pretty old and has seen a lot of use.. it seems to be getting good louder and louder as it gets older.. the noise and vibration reduction are the biggest selling points for me.

2nd on the Bosch carbide blades being the best!! I love those things.. you literally can't kill them.. we use them for anything that has metal in it. Then once they finally start to slow down in metal I just start using them for cutting plaster, sheetrock, cement board etc

for just wood cutting I prefer the Fein e-cut long life blades. Those things fly through wood..

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TylerDFW
    Newest Member
    TylerDFW