HEATED JACKETS

ryanjbutler1

hey guy i am looking into getting a heated jacket or hoodie. it would be for hunting battery platform doesn't matter. do the hoodies put out as much heat as the jackets do?

I have the Milwaukee hoodie. I like it but it fits loose and doesn't overly warm. It's an xl and I could wear a large. They are sized normally I just lost about 70lbs in the last 7 months.

I would like to have the 3 in 1 jacket. That way I could wear the heated vest under any of my regular jackets.

Also remember the Milwaukees fit is off. I would go one size smaller than what you normally wear, you don't want an air gap between the heating elements and your body or the effect is drastically lessened. I have 3 m12 hoodies and love them. Also converted my pops into red tools and a hoodie that he wears quadding and hunting.

Man. This heated jacket talk is killing me. It was 90 and super humid today where I am. hot and nasty weather, working outside all day was no fun at all

I feel YA man the weather down here has been Nasty to I work in the freezers in one of my jobs and I don't even wear my big jacket as much it's been so nasty and muggy

Man. This heated jacket talk is killing me. It was 90 and super humid today where I am. hot and nasty weather, working outside all day was no fun at all

Life of a contractor for sure. The sweater doesn't see much use lately here either, been on a roof for 3 weeks, and now interior of a 6 story renovation of a 100 year old commercial space. Hot and muggy, yet smells so stale inside.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...