Not a Festool but....

ChrisK

Ahhhhhhh shucks ;)

Taking it to my Mom in Laws tomorrow for a trip around the house but my neighbor was laughing his butt off when he came around the corner and saw me playing on it. Never had one, always wanted one, my brother just got a Polaris so I can go riding with him plus the back seat is going to be awesome for long trips with my Wife.

Hey john! So far so good. Having a ball in n this twin v beast. I'm heading up to the northern trail network the weekend after the fourth for a full day out there. Might try camping up that way this summer!

Yeah John, I'm new to this but I'm getting quite the list of stuff that's permissible in NH. They passed a law in the Northwoods that opens all public roads unless otherwise posted as open to ATV's! We're going up to Gorham with a couple of friends and hopefully my brother and his fiancé in a couple of weeks and I guess we are going to get an intro to the northern ATV trails. Really cool stuff here! I proved out the plow kit I'm getting later this summer too!

Nice!    the problem around me was nowhere to ride.....  thats mainly why i sold my dirtbike.. it was just too much of a hassle to find a place relatively close by..  and couldn't "legally" take it on the roads so it was a pain..   my family in Maine all still have four wheelers so i get my fix while im up there.. 

nice move with the plow.. is that how you sold the whole idea to your wife?  "honey, we need the four wheeler so i can plow the drive way... there's no other way"   haha

• Like 1