oztooltalk - short but sweet

dwain

As i mentioned in another thread recently, oztooltalk is on indefinite hold, due to a change in circumstance of my partner (family health issues and priorities). i could go on alone, but my hearts not in it to do so at the moment.

Wanted to thank everyone for all their encouragement, honesty, requests and contributions.

I'll still be an active member here, I do love this forum :)

• Like 4

I hope everything works out for you guys. I really enjoy watching your videos, you aussies do really in depth reviews. Thank you both for all the time and effort you put in to those things. It's amazing with technology nowadays allowing talented people as yourselves, toolguyd, tool craze, real tool reviews, workshop addict, tools in action, coptool, concord carpenter, and the rest of the YouTube creators to broadcast to millions of fans without having to go through network television. Your all super stars to myself and the rest of your fans in the forums or comment section on YouTube. Mahalo!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You guys will be missed. Definitely some of the best reviews out there and always something I looked forward to watching.

My thoughts and prayers are with Mike and his family and best of luck to you both in your next chapter..

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a comeback one day!