My Box - Husky 52" Tool Cabinet

99_XC600

Here's mine, Husky 52". Picked it up about 3 months ago and I love it. Prior to this I had the HF Red 5 drawer tool cart. That  cart was great but I quickly outgrew it. I sold that and the 2 Craftsman chests.

For the money you can't beat it

9240A77D-8B8B-4348-90A5-AC08DA56EB6B_zps

643E737A-B39E-4496-9B39-08EEA02FF3BA_zps

26845FD5-71E5-47CC-8FB5-15111C4BDB97_zps

702EEA37-02EC-48BE-B755-5D4E33A0B7D2_zps

E7C7F5A5-DF88-4C49-9D31-606B29869623_zps

5E4A56A8-58CC-4A13-9BF6-D1585C7B7416_zps

0200B65E-A235-46C2-8730-6B1AA0BDE36B_zps

41CCD1BC-589D-4C62-987C-437946F0DA73_zps

71D87534-4673-4830-AADA-BE62333B1A9D_zps

• Like 2

For the price point of $600 and the size it's a great value. Once I sold my other 3 boxes for $265, I only had to come up with about $350, so that made it a little bit easier when I went to buy it. I compared it to the 44" at HF and that box is only a little better in it's construction for the same price.

I'm wanting to upgrade from my craftsman box. Can't decide between this or the Milwaukee box. This one is bigger and cost less but has a few less features. Luckily I have some time to figure it out :D

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Grab the Milwaukee over the Craftsman. Take a good look at the construction and you will see that Craftsman has really dropped off the cliff when it comes to the construction and it's price point. 

The Milwaukee is a nice box. The only thing I don't like about it was the drawer configuration, not enough shallow drawers for what I do. Also it only comes in a 44", if it came in a 52" I would probably be all over it.

Awsome tool box combo! I love how husky gives us a ball bearing good quality tool box without spending over a grand for it.also life the porter cable stuff you have. Love porter cable vertu dependable .

Thanks.

I've been pleased with the Porter Cable lineup so far. They don't seem to get too much love on the forum though. I feel like I'm a bastard child...lol

Grab the Milwaukee over the Craftsman. Take a good look at the construction and you will see that Craftsman has really dropped off the cliff when it comes to the construction and it's price point.

The Milwaukee is a nice box. The only thing I don't like about it was the drawer configuration, not enough shallow drawers for what I do. Also it only comes in a 44", if it came in a 52" I would probably be all over it.

It is definitely between the husky and Milwaukee for my next box. Just have to figure out what works best for my needs. Bigger is better but not sure if the husky will fit in my garage or not.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just picked up these Conductor over the past month as good deals!! Lots of good hand tool deals to be found lately. I really wanted some better Ratchets then the Husky/Kobalt ones I have currently.

How much for your Armstrong hammers? those are nice, look just like snap on one's

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I just picked up these Conductor over the past month as good deals!! Lots of good hand tool deals to be found lately. I really wanted some better Ratchets then the Husky/Kobalt ones I have currently.

Very jealous of the red persuaders!