Hello everyone!

acm0719

Hello everyone! My name is Austin, and I'm 16 and I'm beginning to be an electricians apprentice. I'm starting school in September and I'm going to go to the BCAVTS (Butler County Area Vocational Technical School), I'm going for building construction, so later on I'm planing to go to ITT Technical Institute to further my education in the construction field. I know if I'm on here with experienced carpenters and electricians, I will learn a thing or two. With that being said, any helpful tips or comments will be appreciated! Also, I'm starting to get into buying many tools, first it was the little hints, like DeWalt driver bits and drill bits, the drills and impact drivers, now it's miter saws and soon to be a table saw. So I'm not completely clueless of how this trade works, but by no means am I a professional! Thanks for taking the time to read this and leave a comment to let me know you were here! Thank you!

• Like 4

Hey Austin Welcome aboard bro we got lots of pros on here that would be glad to give u some tips and pointers sorry that I couldn't im a rookie to that category.ur really gonna love the community we have here great place to be apart of. T.I.A#1!!

I really like the direction you are taking in life, you are a role model to your generation. And with that said, welcome to this amazing crew that we call TIA (Tools In ACtion) I am not a building contractor, but we have many in the crew that will be able to help you.

Thank you, I knew when they said about the forum a while ago it would be a great place to learn from, but I've just recently joined everyone here!

Hello everyone I'm Adam from Chicopee ma. I'm a senior electrical apprentice in Ibew local 7. Really big into tools and I've been following T.I.A for quite a while however I'm new to the forum. So far I've seen a lot of great info on here as far as tool knowledge and great suggestions from a lot of people who seem to actually know what they are talking about. Look forward to all the future knowledge and conversing with all of you on the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk