Bothuhead From Salem

Hey guys, my name is John.  I am new to the Forum but familiar with T.I.A.  I am 27 years old and a father of 3 amazing kiddos. I enjoy woodworking and pretty much anything that gives me an excuse to pull out my power tools!  I also love reading and watching tool reviews and really just seeing new tool innovation.  Lately I haven't been able to be as active with projects and woodworking due to finding out that all my kids are on the Autism Spectrum. But being able to catch new videos from T.I.A and watching them with my oldest daughter makes up for those things.  Anyway, I was browsing and definitely love the community here, everybody seems in good spirits and ready to help with one thing or another.  Looking forward to becoming more active here!

I am sorry to hear about your kids, I've heard that autism is at an all time high lately, were not exactly sure why, hopefully the scientists will figure it out, then offer up a cure. In the meantime, talking tools should help you to releave some stress, buying tools should deffinetly releave stress lol. Great to have you here and welcome to the crew!

Thanks! You are correct, it's funny but when I get really stressed, nothing feels better than walking into a local tool store and "looking" around at deals.

Sorry to hear about the kiddos John it hurts me to hear about things like that especially when it involves children... Here we will help u out bro when ur feeling a lil stressed just come and chill out on the forum somebody's always here especially now that the forums is super busy!! Welcome aboard!!

Sorry to hear about the kiddos John it hurts me to hear about things like that especially when it involves children... Here we will help u out bro when ur feeling a lil stressed just come and chill out on the forum somebody's always here especially now that the forums is super busy!! Welcome aboard!!

Thanks Big Mike.  I'm definitely liking the forum.  Though it's not working on a project or anything it's nice to stay in contact with the community and everyone here is a big help!