Chat about Periscope

RickyMcGrath

Your not loosing it, your using it. Don't worry, you may loose a few brain cells, but in the end, you will still be that awesome cute little crunchy thing I put in my salad.

Hahahaha. I don't know how many brain cells I have left to spare.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

. That BBQ thread sounds like a great idea that Eric had!

Hell yeah! I usually grill some steaks every Sunday. I've never smoked or BBQ'd before, I bet the crew has some great advice on the subject

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Hell yeah! I usually grill some steaks every Sunday. I've never smoked or BBQ'd before, I bet the crew has some great advice on the subject

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

. Man Nalu I love me a nice fat ribeye steak on Sunday's lol that's the day I usually cook something for the fam.

ok so can i do this on a PC? if so how? download something join something I'm lost

Yes you need to have a twitter account I believe then you can get periscope and watch. I am not sure how you get notified on PC though.

Dan didn't want us to cuss on this periscope because our periscope chat was going up on the TIA Tool Talk video. So in essence, no swearing on telivision lol. I enjoyed todays perscope except for the one very thing they were supposed to be doing. I posted my question, Dan read off my question, and both of them didn't answer it. I was a little annoyed about that, especially when they were answering everybody else's questions. But I will get over it, cause I love them two nuckle heads lol.

Yeah I know sometimes the comments can really get flying by on the screen. I don't see how they can catch half of them.

We use it for Web conferencing at work. You are lucky you haven't heard of it! It has a scrolling dialogue that saves the questions in a queue based on when they were received.