Chat about Periscope

RickyMcGrath

Figured I'd start a thread to discuss anything that the guys broadcast on Periscope that people would like to discuss further. Especially if you're watching a feed after it's been broadcasted live.

Awesome idea Ricky. I just watch whenever I get a chance. It was pretty cool to see him down at the docks the other day. I just watched him change out a motor on the Frankenedger! <---Thanks to Goat for that name haha

I like it Ricky! I was only able to catch the periscope from outside the Milwaukee tent and only the last 5 mins. It took me forever to download and figure out how to use the dang thing.

Is there a way to go back and view past chats, or is it only live and not recorded?

Man periscope is so freakin awesome I love it, it's so cool that Dan and Eric let us into there homes and everyday lives i mean what other tool channel is doing this?! These guys are the best! I try and catch all of it but either I'm in the freezers and can't get service or my boss is around lol! Great idea to start a post about it Ricky Thank u!!

Mr C Harris U ARE BADASS SIR!!!!!! That was awesome!!

Thanks, but there are a lot better than me. Classifications start at D then C, B, A, Master, and Grand Master. I'm an A class in limited and a B class in single stack and production divisions. It's a lot of fun. I've been remodeling our house and haven't had a lot of time for it recently. I plan to start back soon.

Here are a couple videos from a camera mounted on my safety glasses. It's a little more interesting to see from my perspective.

This is a 9mm limited gun.

http://youtu.be/s1EHyXuvZlY

This is a 45 cal 1911 in Single Stack division.

http://youtu.be/rtt7ZR1WSiU

• Like 1

very cool C Harris the first video is intense and ur making me wanna go shooting now.my uncle has a 45 1911 sig sauer that is beautiful to shoot very slim and comfortable and the accuracy is on that bebe is great, buying and collecting guns is hecka expensive but so much FUN! I haven't been lookin much into guns lately but I can feel that itch now;)

Poor guy, I think he used up that whole sheet of mdf

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I know. I think he figured it out. He ordered some new bits. I think he was using high speed steel and MDF tears up steel bits. All the glue and binders is very tough material.

It's over. He said he'll be on later tonight doing some cnc machining. Hope he has better success than what's been happening lately.

It's been pretty cool though, in case anyone has been missing it. Periscope is a live broadcast. You get to see a behind the scenes look into what kinda goes into the making of the shows. 

post-50272-0-86095900-1435781051_thumb.p