Coffee - I guess it's kind of a tool

Northern Rebel

Panera is not bad coffee, bagles sort of suck though. I have had a Keurig for about a year and a half now. Coffee used to be ok now it is undrinkable. I  have cleaned it out many times just can't get it to make a drinkable cup anymore. A "black and white" at Starbucks in not bad.

I brew my own.sometimes I got to starbucks. i love those caramel frappuccinos.

I always grind my own beans,I get large bags of landmark coffee from sams club. Landmark is from the bay area San Francisco if I remember right. Ita good stuff.

• Like 1

The day just doesn't go right if I don't have my coffee. I'm not picky about the brand just as long as it is hot, black and strong enough for a spoon to stand straight up by itself! A guy in our office makes what he calls trucker coffee about once a week. He takes the leftover brewed coffee and uses that instead of just water to brew. It can get a little harsh, but it gets ya movin!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I love me a good cup of coffee.. black is the only way I roll. No sugar or milk to screw with it...

a few years ago I got into espresso, I use the nespresso system, same idea as keurig but brews really damn good espresso shots.

On the weekend when I have a bit more time in the morning and want a cup to sip I use a chemex pour over coffee maker.. old school style but makes the best cup of coffee you will ever taste in my opinion..

Lazy days or road trips it's usually Starbucks