Clearance M18 skill and grinder for $30 @HD

jrsalas

Did anyone else see the m18 brushed skill saw and grinder go on clearance at HD? HD tool guy "Jose" gave me a heads up, so i ran over and picked them up. But he mentioned they went on clerance because a new model was coming out, and they aren't returns because all of the stock was on clearance.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Not sure if you if you guys follow TIA Dan on periscope, but on his recent visit to HD he couldn't find the Milwaukee's Fastback 2 pack utility knife set, but i looked online and they are still available for 14 bucks. Just a FYI for a good buy.. But Dan kills it on periscope, i highly recommend it(very comical).

even our home depot is a hit and miss with their online stock quantities.......I have gone to get stupid deals and low and behold 1 out of 5 are actually there.....the rest no one can find in store......

It helps to befriend someone who can relay messages and help out with deals on returned/damaged packing items. The guy i go to hooked it up with 25% off on dewalt brushless tool kit because the box was damaged by a forklift. Doesn't hurt to ask for deals, worst they can say is no...

Man that's a killer deal

I worked at Home Depot after graduating high school and I remember one day people were going crazy because an associate found they had packaged all a bunch of DeWalt XRP tools in the wrong boxes for the regular DeWalt 18 Volt tools. People were hoarding them, you'd like someone had opened up Ft. Knox.

• Like 1

Man that's a killer deal

I worked at Home Depot after graduating high school and I remember one day people were going crazy because an associate found they had packaged all a bunch of DeWalt XRP tools in the wrong boxes for the regular DeWalt 18 Volt tools. People were hoarding them, you'd like someone had opened up Ft. Knox.

Haha that's crazy.

I was going to see if a store with it in stock would price match some people have had luck with that, but all the HD's by me suck when it comes to stuff like that :( I think you have to be out more in the country for that kinda stuff to happen.

Nothing here either Jason, probably one of those right place at the right time deals! Every once in a while I'll find something like that. I got two Echo weed whacker a for $50 a piece as well as my Honda mower and barbecue grill!

• 3 weeks later...