A mans drill

torontotoolman

Oh gotcha, yeah if it's newer it wouldn't surprise me that it's better than my Fuel 2730. Teal isn't the right color to launch stuff that's dated when it hits shelves.

Ya i heard from a makita rep that they are working on a 36v (2x18v) worm drive cordless circ saw!!!!! Sooo im pretty.pumped to see how thats.gonna work

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

36 volt WOW, but whats the AH going to be on the batteries? I'd think that anything over 5AH would be preferable to a saw 36 volt should saw through a 4 by 4 no problem, and with a big enough blade, you could go hardcore on your testing with a 6 by 6 ;)

To get 36v it uses 2 18v batterys.like the chainsaw chrisk got they already.have a 36v sidewinder 7 1/4" makita has figured if you put 2 18v togwther you get more power more run time it becomes 36v but at the same time your runing 2 batterys at a time

Makita is sitting at 4.0 now I believe. The 2x18v has more power and runtime than the 2731 but eats through twice the batteries. As TO mentioned, it's a 7.25" saw

I think they have 5.0 right now as well im not 100 % thoo but still makitas BL motor is somwthing unmatched and i cant wait to see there response to millwaukees new releases because this are both top notch brands

• Like 1

I hope other manufacturers follow suit with the 2-18v setup. I hate the idea of having to buy 36v or 40v batteries if you're invested in 18-20v.

Ya its.smart i kniw forsure makita is running with it and there not stopping they will keep going with the double 18v one reason why they are a leader in the tool industry

I love big heavy drills they make me feel alive, I don't think I will ever buy a 12 volt drill. I would feel girly using a 12 volt.lol

True true.

But don't you have times when you actually need a pair of girly precision hands and girly drill? :P

Sometimes it just doesn't help screaming at the workpiece while you chug that monstrous drill at it (usually it does the trick, but not always)

^^

And maby, just maby, the wife/girlfriend have to use the drill, and surely, I wouldn't dare lend her "the Beast".

I think every man also need a 12V drill to. Just to be safe. :P