A mans drill

torontotoolman

Yeah that drill is mean looking! Can't wait to see it against Milwaukee's Gen 2 Fuel one of these days.

a few tool guys i know told me millwaukee has a tendency to big up there stats on paper its say it has more torque and power but in reality the makita is still more powerfull and has more torque but thats what they said im not sure if its true or not but i agree a real tool fight between the 2 would be great to see i mean millwaukee is great and on top and so is makita really they are the top 2

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

a few tool guys i know told me millwaukee has a tendency to big up there stats on paper its say it has more torque and power but in reality the makita is still more powerfull and has more torque but thats what they said im not sure if its true or not but i agree a real tool fight between the 2 would be great to see i mean millwaukee is great and on top and so is makita really they are the top 2

Wouldn't doubt this at all, most companies do this. Kinda reminds me of the 20v vs 18v thing.

In all honesty Milwaukee's own runtime tests for the fuel circ saw on the 2014 symposium also proved a big pile of bullcrap.

The shorter handle is abit strange. Everyone who has used the Makita drill can confirm that when that powerhouse binds up you will be happy to have the large size side handle.

If the 1200 pound Milwaukee binds up and you only have a shorter side handle. A good way to injure yourself.

Time will tell when the real life comparison videos appear !

• Like 1

In all honesty Milwaukee's own runtime tests for the fuel circ saw on the 2014 symposium also proved a big pile of bullcrap.

The shorter handle is abit strange. Everyone who has used the Makita drill can confirm that when that powerhouse binds up you will be happy to have the large size side handle.

If the 1200 pound Milwaukee binds up and you only have a shorter side handle. A good way to injure yourself.

Time will tell when the real life comparison videos appear !

Ya the makita 6 1/2" circ saw i have witnessed on a tool fight beat the millwaukee and i also saw the makita keep up with a bosch worm drive like ypu would think the worm drive would have killed it but the makita kept up so close

Ya the makita 6 1/2" circ saw i have witnessed on a tool fight beat the millwaukee and i also saw the makita keep up with a bosch worm drive like ypu would think the worm drive would have killed it but the makita kept up so close

the 2x18v?

The 2x18v what do you mean sorry lol

The Makita 2x18volt battery brushless circ saw is what you're talking about? Or a different one? The one with the twin batteries from what I've seen does kick some serious ass.

The Makita 2x18volt battery brushless circ saw is what you're talking about? Or a different one? The one with the twin batteries from what I've seen does kick some serious ass.

No the 2x18v the 36v is 7 1/4" and blade on right like a reg sidewinder but it does have some nice power but its not brushless... the makita 18v 6 1/2" is what im taking about it is brushless and is one of the most powerful.cordless circ saws out