Need Advice: M12 Impact or Screwdriver

Nalu Rash

it's best to buy a combo kit and even better to wait until a sale is available or promo...., this applies to any tools really.....I do have an advantage I use my tools for a hobby so waiting is not a big problem.....

Thanks for the advice guys, keep them coming!

Just a side note. I will hopefully become an Electrician Apprentice in the upcoming months. I think the M12 Fuel Impact as well as the M12 Hackzall would be useful as an Electrician.

I've already got the M18 Fuel Hammer Drill/Driver and the M18 Fuel Impact Driver, I'd just like to have some smaller tools for light duty stuff.

I'm looking to buy a m12 impact real soon my m18 is just to heavy to carry all day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

When I bought my 2453 I was disappointed with the size honestly. Made me realize how compact the 2653 was to begin with. Was hoping for a difference closer to the 2404/2604 difference. 2653 with 2.0 batteries is the perfect weight and balance. I went the 2 tool route, and only have 4.0 batteries for my 2653.

The m12 fuel impact comes with a 2.0 battery, which last quite awhile, but invest in a 4.0 as well. You'll appreciate the long lasting power and the ability to stand it up instead of always laying it down with the 2.0 and 1.5 batteries.