Any cool tool related backpacks?

optimistspencer

Guys, I'm going into high school next year and I need to get a new backpack. Have you seen any good ones that are for textbooks and laptops rather then tools?

I'm a big Makita fan, and I found one online, but it would have to ship from the UK and I couldn't find any in the states. Anyway, if you see anything, drop a comment if you don't mind!

Spencer

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

I've got the Klein Tradesman Pro. It's so awesome it's getting used on my ATV too! It's got a heavy duty rubber bottom and the front pouch is reinforced so you can use it as a work surface. It's also got an armored pouch at the top. The armored pouchis the bees knees for electronics, which is what it's used for in the shop. Plus it's camouflage so the enemy can't see me coming! Or actually going as the case is....;)

http://www.amazon.com/Klein-Tools-55421BP-14-Tradesman-Organizer/dp/B00NU9TBDK/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1436606456&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=klein+camo+backpack

I've got the Klein Tradesman Pro. It's so awesome it's getting used on my ATV too! It's got a heavy duty rubber bottom and the front pouch is reinforced so you can use it as a work surface. It's also got an armored pouch at the top. The armored pouchis the bees knees for electronics, which is what it's used for in the shop. Plus it's camouflage so the enemy can't see me coming! Or actually going as the case is....;)

http://www.amazon.com/Klein-Tools-55421BP-14-Tradesman-Organizer/dp/B00NU9TBDK/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1436606456&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=klein+camo+backpack

Chris, how does the backpack stand up to mud and dirt, does it clean up well...or are you babying your new Can-am on the trails?

Hahahaha who me??????

Seriously the back pack is holding up awesome but remember I'm a diy woodworker, not a pro. The bag is super durable and I kick it all over the shop floor when it's in the way. The bottom is like a tire. As far as the Can Am? Well that gets a pressure wash after every ride. On account that I'm a neat freak and 10k is a lot of money. But....,I have to pressure wash it cause it's gotten quite a bit of use and some thick mud. I'm not a mud guy but if it's there.....Today we're going to be scaling some pretty tall mountains so I'll take some pics and post me!

Milwaukee has a tool one, but I tell you what may be better is to get a jansport and add on a patch with whatever brand you like

I think this is a great idea. I think I may have to go out and buy a red Jan sport now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Chris, how does the backpack stand up to mud and dirt, does it clean up well...or are you babying your new Can-am on the trails?

Hey Jason! The pack did awesome! Held up li,e a champ. I think I'm going to ditch my we site gear and keep it in a systainer from now on. The armored upper section kept the huge amounts of dust out too as did the main compartment. And it was REALLY dusty out there! I posted a pic on my other post "it's not a Festool" and you can see my wife and I completely covered in dust and the pack strapped to the back of my Can Am Outlander.

Yeah Jason, it's really awesome.

Samantha's camera and my binoculars held up without any dust which is honestly amazing. I couldn't see crap on some of the trails from the kick up from my brothers Polaris. What's really nice is the rubber bottom is formed so when you open the main pouch no matter what, the bottom opens up into basically a chamber with reinforced walls so there's a lot of room for whatever you may need. I had though about using this as a range bag but it's been keeping my lasers and other electronics in great shape and I decided to keep it for its intended purpose but when we planned this trip I was like."nah, this has to go with me"!

I have that one too. It nice for tools but I couldn't see using it for school gear.

Guys, I'm going into high school next year and I need to get a new backpack. Have you seen any good ones that are for textbooks and laptops rather then tools?

I'm a big Makita fan, and I found one online, but it would have to ship from the UK and I couldn't find any in the states. Anyway, if you see anything, drop a comment if you don't mind!

Spencer

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

This would be a nice school gear bag

http://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DGL523-Lighted-Backpack-57-Pockets/dp/B00QNTVVOG