Good thing about trades is...

Yesterday because of a silly attractions between me and another worker and when i say silly i mean silly i got let go from my job first time i ever got fired i walked off site walked a couple blocks over on a next site talked to a next framing crew and i start monday... go show my stuff talk money and hopefully i got a new job but anyway besides trades what other job can you get fired and find a new job all in one day hahah

In Chicago our housing market started to dive in 2005 that's when I switched to commercial. It still has not gotten back to anything near what it was.

In toronto honestly it cost an arm and a leg to get a small ass house on a small lot here but the rich areas are always developing and lots of sub divisions/town houses getting built but a basic house is going for over half a mill in certain areas lol its crazy

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Wow that sucks and great all in the same sentence.

Ya we will see how great it is with this new crew right.... it coulf not work out at all honestly i liked my old crew most of the guys were great and boss always paid you on pay day but at the same time it wasnt very organized and there were a few fucktards who deserve a.punch in the face on a daily basis

thats crazy, i am glad it all worked out. and ya that is a great thing about r line of work you can always pick up another job in a minute, that's what i did this summer things started to slow down for me so now i work for 2 companies. 

Yesterday because of a silly attractions between me and another worker and when i say silly i mean silly i got let go from my job first time i ever got fired i walked off site walked a couple blocks over on a next site talked to a next framing crew and i start monday... go show my stuff talk money and hopefully i got a new job but anyway besides trades what other job can you get fired and find a new job all in one day hahah

. Lol Toronto sucks that u got let go and congrats on the new job. ;)

Maybe lunch was late that day, or maybe his coffee was cold ;D

Nahh hes just a grumpy fuck i geuss he didnt like me because im always happy and talk a lot but fuck im a happy guy or maybe hes man because im 25 with a wife and 2 kids and hes almost 40 with nothing i dont know but the goofball got me fired what a joke like thats some little kid grade school shit