Monday Chicken Special......

comp56

well it just so happen that I was slowly BBQin boneless skinless chicken at the same time Eric posted about the grilling forum......so I figured it was only fitting I snap a shot of it cookin....slow cooking with far burner on high.....

DSC_1218.jpg

ya pretty much store bought but mixed ....wife likes plain BBQ sauce I like some garlic/hickory so I get both and mix it together so both are not as harsh......kinda a new taste........ 

That's funny we do the same thing. I've been trying to come up with a homemade barbecue sauce but so far I haven't been able to get one I like better than the store bought. If it tastes good I don't care!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What kind of store bought sauce do you get? We go with either "Lucile's" or "Sweet baby Rays" maybe add a little Sriracha to it for a little bite.

Sweet Baby Rays usually.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

thanks everyone the chicken turned out great, @eric it is a Centros grill, pretty much a weber knock off but it is 7 years old now and has giving us many many great meals, had it covered up for the first 3 years but then the cover dried up and started to fall apart didn't bother to replace. Thought it needed to be covered up so it wouldn't rust but so far so good. What I liked about this grill is everything is stainless, and after 7 years it all still works like the day we put it together. Brother inlaw bought a Broiler King around the same time and it has had the burners replaced and the frame is rusting. not sure why, I paid $450 he paid  little over $950....fire this thing up with all burners with the back sear burner and in about 5 minutes temps are up to about 550.....at the time I could have paid $50 more for a Natural gas version and after many tanks I should have went that way.....

DSC00157-1.jpg

• Like 1