Tamper resistant Torx, impact rated

BK13

Does anybody make them? My kid plays on a number of play structures that are put together with Security Torx, and I'd like to be able to tighten up some loose fasteners when I come across them, but being basically lazy by nature, I'd like to be able to use my Milwaukee 2454, 2453, or 2653 impact driver/wrenches, so either a 3/8" square drive or a 1/4" hex would work. I THINK they are T25 size, but may be bigger.

Thanks, fellas....

Does anybody make them? My kid plays on a number of play structures that are put together with Security Torx, and I'd like to be able to tighten up some loose fasteners when I come across them, but being basically lazy by nature, I'd like to be able to use my Milwaukee 2454, 2453, or 2653 impact driver/wrenches, so either a 3/8" square drive or a 1/4" hex would work. I THINK they are T25 size, but may be bigger.

Thanks, fellas....

Do a search for this   Neiko 10073A Torx Bits Socket Set Tamper Prooft Security Type, 13-Piece  all kinds to choose from.

I own several grey pneumatic sockets and love them. I don't have this set but I'm sure it is of same quality as there others.

http://www.amazon.com/Grey-Pneumatic-1235TT-Impact-Socket/dp/B0076PB1H8

http://www.gpsocket.com/products/search.phtml

It maybe more than you want to spend but they do make nice socket sets.

I've got a set of Neiko impact hex bits in 3/8". They seem to be alright, but haven't seen much use.

The Wiha set is cool, but those are power rated, not impact.

I have to say I like the Grey set the best, but if they're something thats going to see little use, you can't beat the price on the Neiko set.