What is the community stats

Logan

• 3 weeks later...

I always see the community stats on my profile and always wondered how it works and what it. Means

While I don't know what the community stats are, I do know where I can get a hell of a deal on some kind of drug now!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Kruton is referring to a spam post I just deleted off of this topic! Friggin spammers suck.

You guys do a good job keeping this place clean man. I don't know how you do it. This is probably one of the best moderated forums I have been a part of. Thanks to all the work you guys do!

• Like 1

Do you actually see the stats?  Not sure because as an admin I see all the stats.  I think everyone can see all the stats, but not sure.  It is really information about you such as how many post you have posted, your reputation,  The stats just shows a little information about you.  I need to figure a way to go in and update what headings are shown there.

You guys do a good job keeping this place clean man. I don't know how you do it. This is probably one of the best moderated forums I have been a part of. Thanks to all the work you guys do!

Thanks Kruton!

Thanks Kruton!

I was reading last night in some of the general topics and saw that I could report a spam post. I guess I should have done that man. I had never really paid attention on my phone that I had that option. Sorry about that. Next time I'll nail 'em!