how to prevent the screw is broken?

topnote

ABOUT US

LUMU was founded in 1993. We are the professional power tool's developer and manufacturer. Our headquarter is in 2002 S Wentworth Ave, FL 2, Chicago, IL, 60616.

We exist for the simple target: Do the better tool, To easy your work.

We have a young and creative R&D team .

Well experienced Quality Control Team.

Efficient and Passionate Sales Team.

Endless Support for after sale service.

"do the better tool, to easy your work?"

Umm. Yeah.... I don't think anyone from America wrote that but it wouldn't be the craziest thing I have ever seen!! Haha

Is it just me or does anyone else think that "topnote" and onetools" are actually the same person?

Its strange that that topnote joins the forum with a lumu avatar and only ever posts about lumu tools.. Like he is lumu:s biggest fan.. Then just a few days later onetools magically finds the post and joins the forum to answer all of topnote's questions or just support the brand..

They both have the exact same awful English, the same that is found on the lumu website and lumu's YouTube posts

Also top note always starts the topic and then once onetools starts to comment we never hear from topnote again...

The whole thing is very fishy....

Always hand start your bolts to make sure the threads are not crossed. They also sell torque bars that tire change places use to limit torque.

http://www.harborfreight.com/10-piece-12-in-torque-limiting-extension-bar-set-69870.html

ALWAYS. If I am working on something like my engine, I try to thread as much by hand as possible, then use just the socket or socket and extension. Then it's just a quick zip with a power or air tool. Then the torque wrench to ensure proper torque settings.

ALWAYS. If I am working on something like my engine, I try to thread as much by hand as possible, then use just the socket or socket and extension. Then it's just a quick zip with a power or air tool. Then the torque wrench to ensure proper torque settings.

If that little voice on your head says you shouldn't do it, probably shouldn't, nothing worse than snapping a head off a bolt and spending half our day trying to carefully get the damn thing out.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk