Dump truck fail

Poisonfangs85

Holy cow that was nuts!

How do you guys post videos on here?  I did it from my phone so I just used the youtube URL, now it just shows up as a link when I am on my computer.

On a side note, that flying semi happened at one of my bridge projects.  I went out on site and measured how far he was airborne and it was around 105'.  He was probably about 6' from smoking a high mast light pole as well.  Turns out the guy had his young elementary age son in the truck with him.  Both walked away.  I bet that kid had some awesome stories when he went back to school!

How do you guys post videos on here? I did it from my phone so I just used the youtube URL, now it just shows up as a link when I am on my computer.

On a side note, that flying semi happened at one of my bridge projects. I went out on site and measured how far he was airborne and it was around 105'. He was probably about 6' from smoking a high mast light pole as well. Turns out the guy had his young elementary age son in the truck with him. Both walked away. I bet that kid had some awesome stories when he went back to school!

I do it from my phone too. Click share, as message and then copy and paste the link from the text message area