Hell hath frozen over!

kruton

So today I ordered the new cordless brushless 6-1/2" Makita circular saw. While my family and I were walking around Menards this afternoon my wife decided we need to start the remodel on one of our bathrooms. During the conversation I explained to her what an oscillating multitool was and that I probably should get one. She agreed! So tomorrow I order my Fein. I don't think she was completely paying attention to me, but either way she said whatever so that's all I needed to hear!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

So today I ordered the new cordless brushless 6-1/2" Makita circular saw. While my family and I were walking around Menards this afternoon my wife decided we need to start the remodel on one of our bathrooms. During the conversation I explained to her what an oscillating multitool was and that I probably should get one. She agreed! So tomorrow I order my Fein. I don't think she was completely paying attention to me, but either way she said whatever so that's all I needed to hear!

I really want a fein multool for work am order model. It be perfect for cutting in electrical boxes. So much easier than a keyhole saw and cleaner too. I love to see pictures when you get it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh there will be tile too. There are several other projects that I figured it will come in handy for. I'll definitely post pics when it comes in. Now I just have to shop around and see who has it the cheapest.

Oh there will be tile too. There are several other projects that I figured it will come in handy for. I'll definitely post pics when it comes in. Now I just have to shop around and see who has it the cheapest.

Are you in the trades or a diyer because tools are investment the more uses the more it pays off

Yeah baby! Now she's a keeper!

She sure is man. I can't complain. She has her own tools and know ls to leave mine alone, except my damn Milwaukee scissors. She keeps taking them so I think I'm going to buy her her own set.

• Like 2

She sure is man. I can't complain. She has her own tools and know ls to leave mine alone, except my damn Milwaukee scissors. She keeps taking them so I think I'm going to buy her her own set.

My girlfriend is the same way she's a automotive painter and loves to steal my klien screwdriver had to buy her a snap on set to protect mine

• Like 1

I am just an engineer so the computer is about the only tool I get to play with at work!

My three major expenses for work are tools knifes and edc stuff I blow tons of money to try and get the latest and greatest

I am a knife collector as well as a tool junkie. I feel your pain my man! I guess I have been really blessed to have a great job that allows me the opportunity to feed my addictions!

I am a knife collector as well as a tool junkie. I feel your pain my man! I guess I have been really blessed to have a great job that allows me the opportunity to feed my addictions!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk[/quote

There's always another one when it comes to knifes

• Like 1

Go for the 350MM. So much quieter and smoother than the 250. I have both.

I may end up with both as well. My Home Depot has the bigger saw on clearance right now. It's a display model so if the price gets low enough I will probably grab it too.

My wife's always amazed when she walks into the shop at how many tools. She's like did u have that one before, my response is absolutely. Or how much did that cost, my response not that much. I've learned never to give her an actual number. I don't want her to sell my tools for that much when I die.

• Like 1

My wife's always amazed when she walks into the shop at how many tools. She's like did u have that one before, my response is absolutely. Or how much did that cost, my response not that much. I've learned never to give her an actual number. I don't want her to sell my tools for that much when I die.

That's pretty funny. I do the same thing. Or she asks me why I need 6 drills. I can generally bullshit my way through a pretty good answer. She has finally learned not to ask how much I paid just to let it go.