Milwaukee heated gear..Who's got what??

Maxwell Tyler Ray

Winter is approaching and I'm thinking about getting one..

Who's got what on here?? Their 3rd generation jacket seems awesome!!!

i've been wanting to ask about this too. i was torn between the jacket and hoodie last year and never pulled the trigger on either one. now i see the 3 in 1 jacket and the choice is even tougher, although winters aren't that bad around here so that one might be overkill.

I have a Camo jacket that the wife got me a couple years ago! Love it! Use it for all around wear and duck hunting. Just need some new batteries something went wrong with the one that came with it.

Nice..has it been 3yrs?? Milwaukee batteries have 3 yr warranty!!

I don't have any, but I did see them in Home Depot today, so they are starting to go on sale.

My only concern is, where do you put the battery? In your pocket?

There are some reviews on the jackets..TIA actually did one..I'd recommend checking it out!! But in short the battery goes in a small pocket on left side/back..check out review for better explanation..or watch the Milwaukee ad on the jackets..I always enjoy their little ads!!

i've been wanting to ask about this too. i was torn between the jacket and hoodie last year and never pulled the trigger on either one. now i see the 3 in 1 jacket and the choice is even tougher, although winters aren't that bad around here so that one might be overkill.

Yea I've never could commit to one either but I just might this year..I live in NC so I know what you mean that the winters aren't too bad but I'm sure in GA there even better..however we had some coldddd days this past winter here

Went to HD earlier and tried on their lastest jacket and hoodie..now I'm worse off cause I want both lol

I truly couldn't decide..I prefer the hoodie but the weather resistance of the jacket swag my mind..

Who knows what I'll get but glad to hear you guys enjoying yours!!!

No issues at all. Sometimes you have to adjust where the battery sits due to the seatbelt, but after that it's like it's not even there

Sounds like it's jus something that I'd have to get used to but once I was wouldn't ever know it's there!!

I want the vest. Since I live in Texas our winters are so unpredictable here I think can get away with the vest and light jacket. Not a fan of long sleeves or heavy jackets. Plus the vest gives you more mobility.

I'm digging the best as an option too..still so undecided on the topic..the hoodies and jackets look good too