Work table

jbw55

Being my work shop area is more of a tool storage and no work bench I thought one of these Keter tables would be a great addition.....I like the fact it takes up little room in my tool storage and I can set it up anywhere in a matter of seconds. Really thinking on a second one now  :)

post-51163-0-25398100-1440795756_thumb.j

post-51163-0-72499100-1440797254_thumb.j

Those are great! We have two of them. We use one as a miter saw stand. The other gets used a lot for different things, general work surface, table for our small tile saw, etc. 

For those of you with a Costco or Sams membership keep you eyes open, they will be on sale at random times for $49. 

Those are great! We have two of them. We use one as a miter saw stand. The other gets used a lot for different things, general work surface, table for our small tile saw, etc. 

For those of you with a Costco or Sams membership keep you eyes open, they will be on sale at random times for $49. 

I noticed the one's at Costco and Sam's are slightly different.....the rating is less at 700 lb instead of 1000 lb, the legs seem smaller diameter and telescopic. I'm sure there fine tables also.

I noticed the one's at Costco and Sam's are slightly different.....the rating is less at 700 lb instead of 1000 lb, the legs seem smaller diameter and telescopic. I'm sure there fine tables also.

They are telescopic which is a nice feature. We have had them loaded pretty heavy without any concern. I really like that they are plastic because when I use it with my little tile saw I can hose it off when done.

They are telescopic which is a nice feature. We have had them loaded pretty heavy without any concern. I really like that they are plastic because when I use it with my little tile saw I can hose it off when done.

Thinking of getting another.....have you had a issues with the button locks for the legs?? I've had that type jamb up and fail, that's what pointed me to the fixed leg style.

Thinking of getting another.....have you had a issues with the button locks for the legs?? I've had that type jamb up and fail, that's what pointed me to the fixed leg style.

No issues yet. I always set them to the highest setting so they do get used.