Toolnut Fein ASCM Drill Kit

ChrisK

Haha, buy two of them Dwain and let me keep one and I will send it over to you in Australia!! I will just have to declare it as rocks though for customs. That is insane the price difference though!!

the exchange rate makes up most of it in this case (compared to regular price).

slight upgrade ;) !! [emoji14]

That is for sure! Honestly though I got the Ryobi to try out since they seem to have a reputation of not being a great brand so I wanted to see for myself. I'll be honest I have been really surprised about how well it has worked so far. That being said, the Ryobi is stuck in my office at work and my Bosch, Makita and Milwaukee drills are at home where I use them all of the time!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That is for sure! Honestly though I got the Ryobi to try out since they seem to have a reputation of not being a great brand so I wanted to see for myself. I'll be honest I have been really surprised about how well it has worked so far. That being said, the Ryobi is stuck in my office at work and my Bosch, Makita and Milwaukee drills are at home where I use them all of the time!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No doubt Kruton, I like the Ryobi tools my Dad has and the Airstrike I have is top notch. Plus the batteries are holding up very well. A buddy of mine does contracting and still, all of his cordless are blue Ryobis (like my Dad who contracts part time on the side) and he swears by them.

dwiain if you bought 10 of them to sell back home, you could save enough to go to USA and get them......make a trip out of them........good day sir whats in the suit case.....ummm a few drills..........

Just ordered one now, same low price. I really don't know how they're doing it so cheap. The ASCM series is the one they make in house in Deutschland - not the ASB series which are actually rebranded Milwaukees. If I could I'd get two, but I can't afford that at the moment. Looks like I might finally have a reason to put my venerable Metabo up on eBay :)

I read a post from one of the Tool up sales people and it looks like they don't normally sell these but they do sell the multi tool lineup. I'm assuming they worked out the special with Fein but yeah, that is why I got this one. German made, not rebranded. Plus the multi chuck is pretty sweet. I will say from what I've read the rebranded TTI / Milwaukee is made to Feins standards and is supposedly a decent drill and somewhat different. Amazing how much the drill, hammer and impact look just li,e Milwaukee M18 older tech though.

I had to jump in and buy one also. It sucked money wise but at $169 it's a no brainier. I doubt a price this good will happen again. I wonder what the story is with this pricing. I also wonder what other chucks might work with this drill.

I had to jump in and buy one also. It sucked money wise but at $169 it's a no brainier. I doubt a price this good will happen again. I wonder what the story is with this pricing. I also wonder what other chucks might work with this drill.

When I bought mine I ask the same question "why so cheap" they said they buy in large quantities and are one of the largest retailers of the brand.....regardless the reason they gave me its a killer deal for an awesome tool, I really didn't need another drill but I buy stuff all the time I don't need LOL!! Mine arrives Friday, can't wait :)

I got mine in today. The drill is pretty sweet it's really well balanced and super quiet when you use it. My only issue is I got 2ah batteries with my kit when they said 4ah on the spec sheet. I don't know if it was an error there or the drill I was shipped.

I got mine in today. The drill is pretty sweet it's really well balanced and super quiet when you use it. My only issue is I got 2ah batteries with my kit when they said 4ah on the spec sheet. I don't know if it was an error there or the drill I was shipped.

Are you going to contact them about it? I'd be FURIOUS. That's not a little mistake, these batteries aren't cheap.

Are you going to contact them about it? I'd be FURIOUS. That's not a little mistake, these batteries aren't cheap.

I contacted Tool Nut they are taking care of it as soon as they can on Monday. Your screwed if anything goes wrong with an item on Friday. I'm just glad I double checked on which batteries I got.

I contacted Tool Nut they are taking care of it as soon as they can on Monday. Your screwed if anything goes wrong with an item on Friday. I'm just glad I double checked on which batteries I got.

Good deal, hopefully they'll let you keep the 2ah hour batteries!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    stermscar
    Newest Member
    stermscar