FREE MILWAUKEE BARE TOOL OR BATTERY with Kit purchase

Dan2425

I thought the website looked familiar, then I found this on the About Us page.

Tyler Tool Company was founded in 1963 in Tylertown, Mississippi and was known for service, quality and integrity in business. In the late 90's, Tyler Tool expanded its business to the Internet and launched Tylertool.com, which became a leading website of quality tools, equipment and more. In 2011, the website TylerTool.com was purchased by CPO Commerce, which is committed to running the site according to the guiding principles of the original founders: old fashioned customer service, convenient fast shipping, and a huge selection of great name brand products you can’t find at your local hardware store.

As far as I can tell, it's just a reskinned CPO - not that this is bad, I've had nothing but good experiences dealing with CPO as a company.  I pulled the trigger on the 2520-21XC last week from CPO.

i didn't like this deal cause the only 12v tools i want that i dont have in this deal is the work light and the right angle drill... to bad they are both free. I'd rather buy the drill and get the light free but that would be they day a tool company does something i want

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114