Dewalt 18 or 20 battery sale

Cody88

I was down at my local ace hardware and they have a sale going on for 2 18v packs or 2 20v 2ah batteries for $89 seem likes a good deal is it

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

I have seen the 4.0ah 20 max 2 for 99.99 at lowes from time to time, I like ace for quick things but my location seems to be over priced.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, check out HD I believe they sell a 2 pack of 3.0 ah around the 100 dollar mark at regular price.

I have seen the 4.0ah 20 max 2 for 99.99 at lowes from time to time, I like ace for quick things but my location seems to be over priced.

Jimbo

Also, check out HD I believe they sell a 2 pack of 3.0 ah around the 100 dollar mark at regular price.

When was the last time lowes had them for that price?

If you go to Ace, don't forget about the Irwin tool sale. The Vice grips and mini quick clamps are still $5 for a couple more days(there's other items as well). I believe everything is Chinese-made but still nice for $5.

I love ace for their sales like that.

I've never seen two 4ah batteries for 99 dollars at lowes but seen the two 3ah for 99 all the time. You can buy two 4ah batteries on ebay for $105 

Ive gotten a few batteries eBay, but just make sure you know what your buying, theres a lot of knock offs out there, whether they work or not, I won't take that chance.

Jimbo

Ive gotten a few batteries eBay, but just make sure you know what your buying, theres a lot of knock offs out there, whether they work or not, I won't take that chance.

Jimbo

I always see the knockoff batteries when I'm on there and I have always wondered if they are any good. It's tempting to try one sometime. Have you ever tried one of the knockoffs?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I always see the knockoff batteries when I'm on there and I have always wondered if they are any good. It's tempting to try one sometime. Have you ever tried one of the knockoffs?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No I always look for new batteries that have been taken out of a kit, theres plenty on there for a decent price but if you hunt you can get genuine one for near the same price.  I picked up some Dewalt 2 ah 20v for about 30 a piece, and some 1.5 ah for around 20 each, just grab a beer and hunt through the postings.

No I always look for new batteries that have been taken out of a kit, theres plenty on there for a decent price but if you hunt you can get genuine one for near the same price.  I picked up some Dewalt 2 ah 20v for about 30 a piece, and some 1.5 ah for around 20 each, just grab a beer and hunt through the postings.

That's the ones I'm talking about taken from kits, I guess people buy tool kits for a living and split it up to make some money.

That's the ones I'm talking about taken from kits, I guess people buy tool kits for a living and split it up to make some money.

Yea thats your best look, so far so good, just if something doesn't look right it probably isn't but its better than paying double the price at big box stores.

Yea thats your best look, so far so good, just if something doesn't look right it probably isn't but its better than paying double the price at big box stores.

The only thing I will pay full price for would be my funeral..lol I have no say if I'm dead, just bury me in the backyard. I think I should be one of those crazy people and go casket shopping on the weekends. I think I went just a tad bit off topic here :)

• Like 1

I was down at my local ace hardware and they have a sale going on for 2 18v packs or 2 20v 2ah batteries for $89 seem likes a good deal is it

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

At lowes, 2 pack of 3.0 $99

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584