Lowe's deals permathread

BMack37

Also check your local stores clearance bay for irwin auger and self feed forstner bits theyre changing to a newer version so these are going to be discounted down to 25% my store is clean wiped of the auger bits. Looks like that may be it for today ill post more if i find good deals

20160722_104008.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Which stores are these? I haven't seen most of these(Only have seen the Bosch) and I frequent two Lowe's in Tampa and occasionally go to some in Brandon/Riverview or Oldsmar(Tampa).

Right now most of polk county has what ive posted orlando area as well and zephyr hills most of the tampa stock is gone lol so you might have a drive if you show a picture they might match the price but some stores are stingy

Also forgot to add that the hitachi bl1830 3.0 slide batts are 44.98 as well if you can find them

• Like 1

I try to avoid Polk county, haha. They've really made it difficult to track the deals with their new website design, I'll go to Lowe's momentarily and see what we have here, I haven't been since last Thursday because I've been hitting up pawn shops.

Are you ever in the Tampa area near the airport? Some good deals to be had at some of these pawn shops. There's also a Matco/Snap On heaven in Ocala(Where my best friend from HS lives), I might go up there this or next weekend.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2016 at 9:48 AM, pancing said:

http://m.lowes.com/pd/Bosch-21-Pack-Black-Oxide-Twist-Drill-Bit-Set/50214729

Twist drill bit set these are going fast

Had 50 in my store now we have 5 somewhere.

11.98 was 24.98

20160722_095436.jpg

On 7/22/2016 at 10:04 AM, pancing said:

If you live in the tampa orlando or polk county area there is a massive reset on lighting fixtures you can get some fixtures at a 99 percent discount. Light bulbs from dimming led to flourescent very cheap as well look in thr middle or main aisles. Also contractors and diyers wanting new blinds or to fill their stock of standard sizes most stores are resetting their blind departments so look out for heavily discounted blinds and window treatments

Nice!! Thanks for the "insider" information!!

4 minutes ago, overanalyze said:

Is it just me or did Bosch really go backwards on their new impact design? It is big and ugly!

Based on the new impact fight review by Oz Tool Talk, it's the worst performing impact out of the lot tested...by a huge margin. Perhaps they watched that and decided to clear inventory, lol. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Based on the new impact fight review by Oz Tool Talk, it's the worst performing impact out of the lot tested...by a huge margin. Perhaps they watched that and decided to clear inventory, lol. 

Yeah i really just want the drill ive got 2 impacts that i rely on

d3eee2ab7f957c6701e29185b32dcadb.jpg Pretty nice deals to be had. They had their Metabo section tucked away in the back. I don't really feel like they gave them a chance. Needless to say there is one less miter saw now! I'll post pics when I get home an open it up.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 6

d3eee2ab7f957c6701e29185b32dcadb.jpg Pretty nice deals to be had. They had their Metabo section tucked away in the back. I don't really feel like they gave them a chance. Needless to say there is one less miter saw now! I'll post pics when I get home an open it up.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Aw nice Kruton. Can't wait to see you using it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji41]

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
So you bought the router jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shelf was empty they had the display marked 79.99 so I asked the guy and got it for 20, couldn't pass it at that price

Jimbo

• Like 2

Nice, did you grab a grinder  just for the heck of it to add to your collection? or was the shelf empty too?

Nah it was empty, would have been a good cheap grinder to throw a brush on for cleaning

Jimbo

@JimboS1iceThat DeWalt router is AWESOME!!!  I have that same one, I also bought the plunge attachment, plenty of power for majority of projects, heck it went through everything I have thrown at it.  I also  bought this, http://www.rockler.com/trim-router-table since most projects I do are small scale stuff.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    aayushijain873
    Newest Member
    aayushijain873