Dewalt business portfolio calculator issue

Turner85

So I bought the above item and the calculator on it is solar powered or something which means in doors I can't get the thing to work at all but open my front door and step out and it comes straight on. Does this mean it's solely for outdoor use so if I'm in a customers home doing some measurements I've still gotta take my phone out to do calculations. I'll include a photo for people that don't know what it is

• Like 1

Try leaving it in sunlight for a day to charge the batteries inside of it, just throw it in a table in front of the window that should do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agree with jimbo there it probably just what sourced enough energy from the sun to stay powered on, by the way where do u buy that I need something like that for work?

agree with jimbo there it probably just what sourced enough energy from the sun to stay powered on, by the way where do u buy that I need something like that for work?

I purchased it from an Irish retailer. I'll be happy with it once the calculator is working. Looks smarter than a copy book which is what I normally bring along pricing jobs

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/271330962911 Stumbled upon one on eBay, not sure if that's a good price or not though.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk