More new tools

Logan

Sold some stuff on craigslist and got a new Ridgid Palm nailer,tool box,inferred thermometer

My grandfather found me a craftsman table saw for 100 and he gave me some more hand tools

I found a husky portable jump starters that works at the dump

• Like 1

Nice stuff Logan, how's the craftsman saw?

It works good it's a bit loud it's nothing compared to other table saws I've used like the saw stop and nicer deltas but it's a lot better then other cheap saws like the ryobi

Nice!! That table saw looks great, especially for 100

Doesn't it feel awesome to clear out some old junk and make room for new tools in the shop. I just had a tag sale last weekend and sold sooo much stuff that I didn't need or use anymore. It was just in my way. The money was great but even better was the fact that my garage/basement is organized now

Nice haul! Please share your thoughts on the palm nailer, I been thinking of picking one up for small projects.

I like the Palm nailer it's definitely a lot better then useing a hammer and is great for tight places but it's nothing compared to a nail gun

If you can use a nail gun I would use it but this thing is awesome for tight places

• 1 month later...