Dewalt 5 point laser

PaulE

I was in need of another laser, and wasn't in the mood to shell out the cash for another PLS ( i have the PLS4 and PLS5) so i picked up a dewalt laser on sale.

anyone have any experience with one of these. We do a lot of metal framing and electrical work, and the plumb feature and the 90 degree function of this will be nice.

I haven't used it yet, but i like how compact it is and how the wall bracket and stand are integral as opposed to the PLS's where it is different pieces.

below is a link to the item i purchased

http://www.cpooutlets.com/dewalt-dw085k-self-leveling-5-beam-laser-level-kit/dewndw085k,default,pd.html

Dan did a quick review a while back.

http://youtu.be/-GylvdmxGPs

They're great to have. I think I'm waiting to see how the green lasers pan out. I've always wondered why tool manufacturers haven't used green because it is much more fine at long distances and can be seen easier in high light situations.

I would love to try out the green laser. I only saw the green line lasers, i was looking for the dot lasers. I paid $149 for the 5 point, figured i couldn't go wrong for that price.

I love the how small the case is, and so far the few times i have use it, it works fine.

i think my next PLS will be green.