Home Depot black friday deals

DR99

I was in there this afternoon. My store has about 12 of the Dewalt 52" sets on the floor. Pretty nice box.

As I was going down the main front aisle, everything was tarped in the black plastic and there was one that was marked as "Toys and Electronics" I pulled up the plastic and it was a Mini Bike!

I was in there this afternoon. My store has about 12 of the Dewalt 52" sets on the floor. Pretty nice box.

As I was going down the main front aisle, everything was tarped in the black plastic and there was one that was marked as "Toys and Electronics" I pulled up the plastic and it was a Mini Bike!

I went there today too and everyone was looking under the plastic..lol I found the Dewalt box under the plastic :)

Haha, my HD sold out of some stuff already the 2 for 1 Diablo circular saw blades are gone and flashlights also some gloves. I guess that stuff isn't Black Friday related

Yeah our local HD had a Pro event last week, they had the Diablo blades out for sale and I snagged a couple. Haven't used them yet, but two for $10, thought they were worth a try.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46