Home Depot black friday deals

DR99

Yeah, there are some good deals. There isn't anything I can't live without. I got a new set of 18v tools this year so I'm pretty good on the best deals. I may wait till February/March to see if any of these special buys go on clearance.

If anything I may pick up a battery two-pack.

Wow dewlat sure surprised me with that 52 box more pricey then the milwaukee. Jason did u see the husky 41 inch for under $400? Not bad huh but I think I still wanna get the 52 husky cus then I will always regret not getting the bigger one....tough decisions man..... Oh and Thanks for posting Jason way more exciting than lowes!

The only thing that's weird none of the stores near me have the 52" Dewalt toolbox in stock

http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-52-in-17-Drawer-Tool-Chest-and-Cabinet-DWMT75031/206456399

Same here, is it possible to have a slightly different ad in different areas? That DeWalt 3 piece combo kit with the tough box seems like an okay price even though its a light-duty set. Thanks for sharing this, HD tends to keep there ads a secret untill the day before black Friday 

Same here, is it possible to have a slightly different ad in different areas? That DeWalt 3 piece combo kit with the tough box seems like an okay price even though its a light-duty set. Thanks for sharing this, HD tends to keep there ads a secret untill the day before black Friday 

I don't think the Dewalt is a great deal at 800 bucks, but its weird Its not in stock around me. I think everyone would agree the HD ad was way more interesting than Lowes

I don't think the Dewalt is a great deal at 800 bucks, but its weird Its not in stock around me. I think everyone would agree the HD ad was way more interesting than Lowes

100% agree Jason I would still go with the Milwaukee over the dewalt now if they were both the same price I would definitely have a hard decision to make lol 

I was looking at the Ridgid Shop Vac last night. They started setting all the black Friday deals down the aisles yesterday and have to keep them covered until Friday morning at opening.

Yea you can buy it now, I had to go to a different store because they are holding so many for Friday. It's a good deal and a nice vacuum for the price.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46