Cordless torpedo heater

Bmill25

Ok, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this but here goes. I'm a mason and I live in central PA where things are about to get miserable for those who work outside. Sometimes in the winter I can tarp myself under something and use a heater and sometimes I need to hear up sand, water, blocks, etc. I saw that there is a cordless torpedo heater made by Mr Heater. Has anyone ever used this? Does it put out a lot of heat? Thanks in advance.

I have a Mr. Heater propane heater out in my garage. While here in NorCal it doesnt get as cold as where you are,it does work pretty well. We typically get into the 20's and 30's here at night and it keeps the entire garage pretty comfortable.

Thanks for the replies. I'm not looking to warm up a room, just blow it on sand or blocks. I do a lot of stone veneer and I try to tarp myself in where I'm working. A few years ago I used a 125,000 btu heater. It was 14 degrees outside and under the tarp I was in a t-shirt and sweating. I don't want that again because going in and out under that tarp make me sick for a few days.