Building houses is what i do

Very cool too see for me. Here in belgium we almost never build in wood so this is special !

Thanks man here in north America we always build houses out of wood then they brick over or the stucco or sideing but ya thats why we are called framers because we build tge frame of tge structure its crazy to think about an other way to build a house to me how do they do it in beljium?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

nice!

Thanks dwain and you will be happy to know that a milwaukee m18 fule circ saw along side a few skil warmdrives and chainsaw did the cutting lol i know how you like that saw!! and it is a nice saw it beats all expectations coming from only running corded warmdrives

Thanks man here in north America we always build houses out of wood then they brick over or the stucco or sideing but ya thats why we are called framers because we build tge frame of tge structure its crazy to think about an other way to build a house to me how do they do it in beljium?

I'm guess concrete forms/slabs.....

Hahah :D

Well we have concrete block inner walls. A layer of insulation against that. Then an outer wall of baked bricks( if that is how you call it in english. Reddisch baked Clay bricks )

But when it gets veeeeery hot outside out buildings melt as seen in above picture. ;). Hahaha

Lol thats crazy why dont you guys build with wood out there i wonder but thats cool different thats forsure

• 1 month later...

Lol thats crazy why dont you guys build with wood out there i wonder but thats cool different thats forsure

Got to have a little interaction from some people over in that area of the world and their attitude is that wood is a fuel, for fire and they laughed and asked why would you build your house from fuel? Just different cultures

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

different climates and material availability also contribute to these sort of differences.

torontotoolman, good to hear (re use of FUEL Circ). I've been using mine non-stop the last couple of days building a fence and gates too.

• 1 year later...