RealToolReviews Reviews the new 12v Max drill driver/impact

kornomaniac

Did Dan and Eric not say something about this guy giving biased reviews or something.

Yeah I think they have a post about him not being welcome on the forum. I actually believe Dan said he was running his mouth about TIA to some of the tool manufacturers. I don't know all of the details.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No idea what happened on the forum but this reviews are very very decent.

They agent biased at all. He had reviewed all Brands really :)

No problem there kornomaniac, Iand truthfully you wouldn't have known what was going on with him regardless. The guy has issues with TIA and that's all. No reason to elaborate and I certainly won't bad mouth him. Doesn't mean he can't review a tool and truthfully he must have just gotten these in to do a review as they are new to the USA and there aren't any videos out there thus far..

Wow.. Censorship at its best.....

I just think there is more going on that we are not privy to. Dan has talked about it on some of his periscopes.

Regardless, it doesn't mean we can't talk about these sweet little tools. What are your thoughts on the slide rail packs versus the post style that go into the handle for 12v? Also Korno, have you had a chance to get your hands on these yet?

• Like 1

Well, now and then ive had post style batteries of Makita/Bosch coming in with the metal tabs bend abit do that the battery had a bad connection.

That happeens a few times a year and with slide pack batteries that is a thibg of the past :)

The grip of these new 12v will be better.

I find that those 12v tools with a post style battery have a 'fat' handle which is not so comfortable as the grips on 18v tools :)

Unfortunatly no kruton. Monday im getting a visit of my Makita representative in my store do with a bit of luck hell have them with him :)

Well, now and then ive had post style batteries of Makita/Bosch coming in with the metal tabs bend abit do that the battery had a bad connection.

That happeens a few times a year and with slide pack batteries that is a thibg of the past :)

The grip of these new 12v will be better.

I find that those 12v tools with a post style battery have a 'fat' handle which is not so comfortable as the grips on 18v tools :)

Unfortunatly no kruton. Monday im getting a visit of my Makita representative in my store do with a bit of luck hell have them with him :)

Good deal man. I wasn't sure what you guys thought about the batteries. I have the Bosch 12v and that was one of the things I liked was the battery. It may not be much but when I am working in tight quarters I like to have the smallest footprint I can. On the downside unless you have 4.0ah Bosch batteries you have a hard time standing them up. If my 12v's weren't just a couple years old I would be grabbing these or the Hilti's. Let us know if you get your hands on a set and what you think.