What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Instead of posting threads every time we buy something awesome for ourselves why not have it here?

So to start off I got tired of my average ryobi jig saw and picked up a Bosch js572ebl from HD. With purchases over 125 you get 25 off. For 250 I got the saw kit with the L-boxx 2. Can't wait to outfit to work!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Great jigsaw Jimbo!

I bought a mobile base for my Rikon 10-325 and a some more Bessey K Body clamps.

And.......The Ultimate Dust Deputy for the Festool CT Dust Collectors. I should hopefully have it Wednesday and can assemble it that day. It comes with a systainer base to lock onto my Midi. Pretty stoked.

• Like 2

You know Jimbo, that Bosch is one of the top line jig saws and I ended up getting the Carvex. I will say, had I not had the DC unit I may have gone with the Bosch. That really is a great jigsaw.

Yea I did some research and looked at a Carvex but I don't know if my finances can handle a festool yet because one just won't be enough lol, but I like a lot of the features in the Bosch, so I'll treat it good.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came close to buying one of the $100 M18 impact driver kits or a 2763 bare tool, but I just can't bring myself to buy anything for mysel this time of year. I ended up with a couple of LED replacement bulbs for the wall lights in the stairs. Yay.

• Like 1

Came close to buying one of the $100 M18 impact driver kits or a 2763 bare tool, but I just can't bring myself to buy anything for mysel this time of year. I ended up with a couple of LED replacement bulbs for the wall lights in the stairs. Yay.

You already have the 3/8 m18 fuel don't you? If you do I would highly recommend the 2763. I've had mine for about a month and I still smile every time I use it.
  • Like 1

Got myself something new !

Refurbished model from out of our Makita representative demonstration van.attachicon.gifIMG_20151214_111250.jpg

Nice buy, at the FIre a department we use Husqavarna saws. Funny we call them either a K12 or a Partners saw even though those are other brands. Really awesome saw but those things are beasts.

Jimbo

• Like 2

You already have the 3/8 m18 fuel don't you? If you do I would highly recommend the 2763. I've had mine for about a month and I still smile every time I use it.

Yup. Just a bad time of the year for buying new toys for myself. I'll eventually get one, and a 2655b, just not right now.

Nice buy, at the FIre a department we use Husqavarna saws. Funny we call them either a K12 or a Partners saw even though those are other brands. Really awesome saw but those things are beasts.

Jimbo

looks like a Beast!! nice buy!

Yeah i really like these powerfull machines :D

Makita/dolmars  start easy !

https://youtu.be/SWjWG8vPBiE

Dont mind all the dust :D  Wasnt using water and not windy enough ! =p

I wanted to get a couple batteries for my 18v Ridgid stuff (fan, radio, drills, drivers, circ saw, recipe saw) and for $50 more than I was going to spend I upgraded a couple of my collection and I got this Brushless set:

Already used the compact drill, very nice.

2b7adbc18719a689c6857349fc51493d.jpg

Nice let us now how that saw is, what is the blade size?

Jimbo

• Like 1

Well I didn't buy this but it was bought for me by my bro, he called me this morning and asked if I had one already and said that some lady at a yard sale was selling it for $75 he offered $60 she took it and gave it to me a lil while ago it's still brand freakin new I don't think it was used not one time. Thanks bro!!

• Like 3

I picked up the Milwaukee two screwdriver special at HD.

It included the stubby with multiple bits and the ratcheting full size for $14.

How are they? I walk past them and think about them every time I run in there

Jimbo

• Like 1