What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Nice buys and deals guys!! Milwaukee sent me a Fuel Surge kit (check the respective thread topic for that) and that will tide me over until I feel the urge to buy something else.. bills, amirite?

3 minutes ago, joemontague said:

I finally  got my order  from Japan a white and a black  triple  hammer  

That's sweet, one of a kind impact, sounds insane

• Like 3

Milwaukee rep hooked me up huge today when I bought the surge Kit I got two pairs of gloves , 2.0 battery and 25' magnetic tape measure free plus he got me the Fuel 1/2" open box buy for $75

IMG_0572.PNG

Ugh I never have been able to meet the Milwaukee rep, whether at HD, or the parts house! My painter friend George( yes, he's a painter) said she's always hooking them up with really good freebies like batteries and such, when they buy tools. Once I told him "George! What are you going to do with that sawzall!" He said "F*** you, some paint cans are hard to open!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Nice buys and deals guys!! Milwaukee sent me a Fuel Surge kit (check the respective thread topic for that) and that will tide me over until I feel the urge to buy something else.. bills, amirite?

That's sweet, one of a kind impact, sounds insane

Yea I'm stoked  

1 hour ago, Stercorarius said:

It was one of those things that I couldn't live without and had to be replaced or I'd be somewhere in the middle of the night wondering how fast I could touch a wire to see if it was live and not die.

LOL, just a quick touch on your tongue and you'll be fine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

It was one of those things that I couldn't live without and had to be replaced or I'd be somewhere in the middle of the night wondering how fast I could touch a wire to see if it was live and not die.

Great, now you just put the song in my head:

lld.jpg

• Like 1

broke down and bought a m12 #2407-22 drill kit from the orange box.

trying to minimize my various battery tools.

a ridgid 18v battery died, out of warranty. checked ridgid website, none of my surviving batteries are warranty. my vsr drill's chuck is becoming questionable. only have 1 ridgid charger. 1/4 impact, snake lite.  decided to be done with ridgid.

i already have m12 bandsaw, circ saw, hack saw, various lites, multiple batteries and chargers.

going to throw in the junk bucket 12v dewalts, joining my makita 9.6 and 12v junk.

thinking about selling dewalt 18v impact with 2 batteries, charger.

i may keep the m18 sawzall.

and i am keeping my 18v bosch batteries for my bosch radio.

• Like 3

Not a tool but this thing is bad ass - I always have to sleep with a fan on me and this thing takes the cake. It also has a heat option which I'll never use but still pretty damn cool and I got it for $149 fully refurbished through dyson. Normally there almost $400

IMG_0585.PNG

Those things are sweet they dona decent job moving some air around too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, DaveJr. said:

One of those have been on my list for a while!

Mine too, I just wasn't $30 worried about my old miter saw. With a brand new Dewalt 780, I figured it was worth the extra to get it dialed in perfect. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Conductor562 said:

A small purchase, but I finally ordered a digital angle gauge today. Should make short work of miter and table saw calibration. I splurged and spent the extra $4 for the backlight ?

IMG_6762.JPG

One of my customers gave me one similar to this several years back. Haven't used it recently...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JMG said:

One of my customers gave me one similar to this several years back. Haven't used it recently...

I don't anticipate it seeing frequent use around here either. I'll use it to. Calibrate my saws and a couple times a year to check the calibration, and that'll be about it.

• Like 1

Let us know how they are, I had irwins that sucked and ended up with channelock ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk