What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

54 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Yeah I picked a couple of those up from Todd. I've always wanted to give the shockwave bits a try so I got two boxes myself!

You'll have to let us know what you think. I like the Makita Impact Gold a little better....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Hehehehehehe wait till Wednesday ;) I got something on the way you probably would,like more than me! But it's going to fill a niche I need filled till Dewalt gets in gear!

Please tell me you and Glasseyi are both  getting the fuel grinder on the same day.

• Like 3

On 6/10/2016 at 2:04 PM, ChrisK said:

Worksharp 3000! Just put a razor edge on my cheap oh Buck Brothers 3/4" chisel and my leather man! Sweeeeeeeeeet

image.jpeg

Chris, how easy is this to use? I've been looking at different sharpening systems for chisels and hand planes but haven't bit the bullet on any yet.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Glasseyi said:

I have the fuel grinder. Waiting on the Metabo grinder with the 6.2 batteries.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkemoji848.png

Glad I bit the bullet and went for the 6.2s so you wouldn't one up me. Get mine Thursday so you probably get yours tomorrow.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheRLB said:

Chris, how easy is this to use? I've been looking at different sharpening systems for chisels and hand planes but haven't bit the bullet on any yet.

Absolute piece of cake! Stupid simple. I'm going to get the wide blade and knife attachment plus the turners attachment on the near future

• Like 2

Yeah I picked a couple of those up from Todd. I've always wanted to give the shockwave bits a try so I got two boxes myself!

The gen 2 shockwaves are much nicer than the original ones

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Cool, man, thanks. I'd ask you what you thought of them, but Sunex is already a known quantity to me. I really like my two 3/8" sets.

You apparently keep as goofy of hours as I do! LOL

• Like 3

7 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

I picked this up for $4:89 at Home Depot today. Was on clearance rack. Not sure why. Is this the one you all use or is it old? It's 1/2" But fits my Milwaukee fuel drill.

7/16"-shank, like most all ship augers and self-feed bits are nowadays. Well, they've always mostly been 7/16", but having the hex with the ball detent is a more recent thing. Fits the Quik-Lok chuck that's on the M18 Hole Hawg and Super Hawg, and similar. Works like the 1/4" hex chuck of any impact driver.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BK13 said:

Cool, man, thanks. I'd ask you what you thought of them, but Sunex is already a known quantity to me. I really like my two 3/8" sets.

You apparently keep as goofy of hours as I do! LOL

Yeah the two 3/8 sets that I have (probably the same two) are what convinced me to get the two 1/2 sets. Really like them.

• Like 2