What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Kruton, I had to jump on that deal too. Also got the 600 impact wrench. I look forward to playing with the impact. 

That 600 impact is the next Metabo tool on my list. Looking forward to seeing what you think of it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sterco found a deal on CPO Metabo for purchase a cordless brushless 4.5" grinder with the 6.2 batteries for 479 and you get the impulse drill free. It's in this thread. Farther back. 

http://www.cpometabo.com/metabo-613074640-18v-6-2-ah-cordless-lihd-4-1-2-in--brushless-angle-grinder-kit/mtbn613074640,default,pd.html?start=40&cgid=metabo-angle-grinders

• Like 3

6 hours ago, wildroamer said:

Happy Birthday! I'm over my disappointment with the One Key aspect of this tool, am VERY impressed with the power and feel of mine. Though I see you have the wrench, not the driver, I imagine they are very similar.

I'm kinda shocked by the size of the tool and power output! Though, I think I may return it for the friction ring version.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bigmikez said:

Dude I love that impact still one of my favorites today!! ive heard lots of peeps didn't like it much but ive never had a problem with it. congrats on the new toy.

Thank you :) I think I will love it :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SevenOddosFence said:

I'll use the band saw for cutting top rail on fence its 1 3/8 so the band saw should be perfect for nice clean cuts.

I'm so digging that compact band saw, everyone I know that has it loves it....

• Like 2

19 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Sweet that's the same one i used for my fence, I think I showed you when you first came to this forum. It worked perfect for me

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yup thats right and after I seen how it worked for you I had to try it. 22 holes in 1.5 hours.....Gutta love it.

• Like 1

Part of my order of Fein Slugger cutters on clearance from HD arrived, for the new Milwaukee mag drill that's headed my way shortly.

AnnularCutters1.jpg

Nice! Didn't realize home depot sold those type of cutters. Mag drill, sounds like that should treat you well, love to see it when it arrives!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk