What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

One of the area tool stores caught the Festool. These guys had none and now they have one of the biggest displays. #woodwork #woodworking #festool #festoolfan #festoolusa #festoolbrasil #toolsofthetrade #carpentry #carpentrylife

11 likes

42m

hdcarpentryOne of the area tool stores caught the Festool. These guys had none and now they have one of the biggest displays. #woodwork #woodworking #festool #festoolfan #festoolusa #festoolbrasil #toolsofthetrade #carpentry #carpentrylife #tiacrewbba5fa1d10560a4b07c5b5aea127a605.jpg. Just a little inspiration for you Kruton lol.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 5

One of the area tool stores caught the Festool. These guys had none and now they have one of the biggest displays. #woodwork #woodworking #festool #festoolfan #festoolusa #festoolbrasil #toolsofthetrade #carpentry #carpentrylife

11 likes

42m

hdcarpentryOne of the area tool stores caught the Festool. These guys had none and now they have one of the biggest displays. #woodwork #woodworking #festool #festoolfan #festoolusa #festoolbrasil #toolsofthetrade #carpentry #carpentrylife #tiacrewbba5fa1d10560a4b07c5b5aea127a605.jpg. Just a little inspiration for you Kruton lol.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since that's a Festool display there has to be at least $3.7 billion worth of tools there right!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kruton said:

Didn't actually buy it today, but it was delivered a few minutes ago.a44b14751bd3422af36e178e825bd8d3.jpgb9ff9284c65a29a125227a629a151b37.jpg

Looking forward to trying it out! A big thanks to ChrisK. He hooked me up with a bunch of really nice Festool paper sheets as well. Great crew to be a part of!

Thats one sweet sander. Awesome stuff.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Glasseyi said:

11 likes

42m

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkemoji848.png

Is it wrong that I'm sporting more than a smile right now ?

• Like 5

Got this today at Home Depot $58.02

Dewalt 6 gallon compressor 18 gauge brad nailer and air hose

014.JPG

Time for another price adjustment bought that less than 2 weeks ago as a wedding gift coming up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BMack37 said:

My bday gift to myself:

9Rj1BdB.jpg

Happy Birthday! I'm over my disappointment with the One Key aspect of this tool, am VERY impressed with the power and feel of mine. Though I see you have the wrench, not the driver, I imagine they are very similar.

• Like 1

Waited too long. Finally going green. Been working seven days a week for the past two months so my budget was slightly bigger this month.  

That impuls drill is great. I love mine.

• Like 2