What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Bought this trimmer on Friday. Stihl FS 70R. So far so good. Stihl makes some great OPE. I have some of their other equipment as well. I will be putting it to the test when I go up to our hunting cabin to cut the grass in a few weeks.

IMG_3247.JPG

IMG_3248.jpg

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Jspeed said:

Can you say tool rehab.

For a limited time only I'll allow you into my rehab program for free, that's right absolutely free, not a dime out of your pocket. The  first step in rehabilitation is admitting you have a problem, which it seems you have already accomplished. Step two is removing yourself from temptation, you're going to need to stop browsing retailers websites. More importantly to remove yourself from temptation you will have to get rid of your triggers. In my experience I have found that most addicts are triggered by tools they currently own. The only way to completely be certain this does not happen to you is to immediately send me any and all tools you have in your possession.

• Like 4

For a limited time only I'll allow you into my rehab program for free, that's right absolutely free, not a dime out of your pocket. The  first step in rehabilitation is admitting you have a problem, which it seems you have already accomplished. Step two is removing yourself from temptation, you're going to need to stop browsing retailers websites. More importantly to remove yourself from temptation you will have to get rid of your triggers. In my experience I have found that most addicts are triggered by tools they currently own. The only way to completely be certain this does not happen to you is to immediately send me any and all tools you have in your possession.

Pretty sure you divide it up between two people...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jspeed said:

Quick 5000$ spent. Can you say tool rehab. Lol

NICE! Now that you have them all out in the open I can really see why you're addict- attracted to the red as well LOL

I also hope the Fuel nailer works out for you

2 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

Hahaha. I think it's a good addiction to have. Can anyone agree 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

Just checked my HD on Friday. They still have them clearanced at only $21

Might consider buying and doing a return/rebuy after they clearance further. I was told twice that they can do it in the 90-day return window, though price protection (I think) is only 30 days. One more reason HD is the best freaking store customer service wise.

• Like 1

Might consider buying and doing a return/rebuy after they clearance further. I was told twice that they can do it in the 90-day return window, though price protection (I think) is only 30 days. One more reason HD is the best freaking store customer service wise.

I did it for a faucet I bought 2 weeks previously. Got more money back than what I had spent [emoji16].

The nippers are the same price here just not sure if I would use them. I have to return some things this week. If they are still there I might pick them up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, rrich1 said:

I did it for a faucet I bought 2 weeks previously. Got more money back than what I had spent emoji16.png.

The nippers are the same price here just not sure if I would use them. I have to return some things this week. If they are still there I might pick them up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I used them immediately. I swapped out the self-tappers for bolts and nuts on the magnetic rail attached to the Matco tool cart I bought(Used). My mini bolt cutters and knipex diagional would have had me grinding to get the bolt flush with the nut...this took 15 seconds, including opening the package! If you don't have this kind of cutter, you should. I lucked out because I've been looking at the Knipex ones and I was browsing and these were on the rack, figured I'd give them a shot.

• Like 1

I am getting ready to start tiling our bathroom so I thought it would be a good time to try this out. 76536a3216817a7494439639548b6c6c.jpg Seems like a pretty good idea. So far the construction seems pretty solid and everything works smoothly. I'll know more after the mortar starts flying!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 6

3 hours ago, kruton said:

I am getting ready to start tiling our bathroom so I thought it would be a good time to try this out. 76536a3216817a7494439639548b6c6c.jpg Seems like a pretty good idea. So far the construction seems pretty solid and everything works smoothly. I'll know more after the mortar starts flying!

John/Tugnut has this set I believe. He gave it a good review.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

NICE! Now that you have them all out in the open I can really see why you're addict- attracted to the red as well LOL

I also hope the Fuel nailer works out for you

yea the red and black is nice. i run a major 500 room hotel so all these tools come in handy. the nailer is good its got some recoil not like the ryobi but i love it. it drives nails nice

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kruton said:

I have a couple pieces of that set and it's great.  Being able to shift the handle in corners makes life so much easier when you get to cabinets and doors.  

• Like 1