What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

2 hours ago, MikeyB said:

I have the same roofing nailer (just about 13 years older) it's a great nailer. I saw the Makita roofing nailer today, my HD had none left either, if they had I probably would have picked one up, it looked like a real nice machine.

I would have bought 2 of them in a heartbeat!

I would have bought ten.

That was the last two they had. I've been eyeing them dice they went on clearance @$24 so when I saw them at under $9 it was a no brainier I would have bought all they had oh wait I did lol only wish they had more!

From a fan of tools with lots of assistance from Siri #TIACREW

• Like 2

Got a smoking deal today I couldnt believe my eyes. Walking inside a HD store down by Boston I noticed a DeWALT 6 gallon Pancake Compressor way up on the shelves. I ask a clerk if he could grab it. He takes it down blows the dust off and scans it and it comes up .01 ....he says they cant sell stuff once it goes down to a penny. I take it and go to service desk and explain I bought a couple before when they dropped to $40......she calls the manager he walks over and shakes my hand and says have a great day. They gave it to me for free.

• Like 9

Had some time to kill so I stopped by a couple pawn shops. Found some Mac Cobalt drill bits:

hTf6LKe.jpg

Used, looks like they were just used on drywall and very limited.

UjLm40h.jpg

I'll take them for $30! New version of the set sells for $329 on Mac's site!

• Like 6

Got a smoking deal today I couldnt believe my eyes. Walking inside a HD store down by Boston I noticed a DeWALT 6 gallon Pancake Compressor way up on the shelves. I ask a clerk if he could grab it. He takes it down blows the dust off and scans it and it comes up .01 ....he says they cant sell stuff once it goes down to a penny. I take it and go to service desk and explain I bought a couple before when they dropped to $40......she calls the manager he walks over and shakes my hand and says have a great day. They gave it to me for free.

Sweet score dude! Wow!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, SevenOddosFence said:

That is beyond awesome dude! Anything free is for me but tools for free!!!! Gimmeeeeeeeeee!

• Like 1

I got a smokin' deal on a M12 Fuel circ saw.  Ordered it from CPO with the free battery.  Ordered it last Tuesday and showed up last Thursday.  Got home today and to my surprise they sent me another circ saw.  There was no sales order paperwork in the shipping box nor was my account charged.  Now I have 2 M12 fuel circ saws and I'm looking to offload one.

image.jpg

• Like 2

I got a smokin' deal on a M12 Fuel circ saw.  Ordered it from CPO with the free battery.  Ordered it last Tuesday and showed up last Thursday.  Got home today and to my surprise they sent me another circ saw.  There was no sales order paperwork in the shipping box nor was my account charged.  Now I have 2 M12 fuel circ saws and I'm looking to offload one.

image.jpg

How much?

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've always read about other guys getting killer deals at HD or Lowes well I finally found one myself. Walking through a local Ace Hardware I see some clearance tags in the tools section. They had a couple 20v DeWalt hammer drills at $200, a makita jigsaw for $209, a M18 Milwaukee Fuel drill/hammer drill for $279 (w/ 2 4.0 batteries) and..... a Milwaukee Fuel M18 Impact (w/ 2 4.0 batteries) for $90. Grabbed the impact and headed for the counter thinking I hit the jackpot and it turned out the jigsaw and impact were on the wrong shelves. I was ready to leave empty handed and the cashier said it was their screw up so she rang it up for $90.00 and sent it home with me. Its quiet an improvement over my old M18 impact, I love the speed selector.

IMG_20160601_202100.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, TheRLB said:

I've always read about other guys getting killer deals at HD or Lowes well I finally found one myself. Walking through a local Ace Hardware I see some clearance tags in the tools section. They had a couple 20v DeWalt hammer drills at $200, a makita jigsaw for $209, a M18 Milwaukee Fuel drill/hammer drill for $279 (w/ 2 4.0 batteries) and..... a Milwaukee Fuel M18 Impact (w/ 2 4.0 batteries) for $90. Grabbed the impact and headed for the counter thinking I hit the jackpot and it turned out the jigsaw and impact were on the wrong shelves. I was ready to leave empty handed and the cashier said it was their screw up so she rang it up for $90.00 and sent it home with me. Its quiet an improvement over my old M18 impact, I love the speed selector.

IMG_20160601_202100.jpg

Good deal man.  It's always nice when companies honor their screw ups.

• Like 1