What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Broke down yesterday and bought the EGO hedge trimmer. I was waiting for it to go on sale but couldn't wait any longer. Used it on our front yard and it worked great. Really nice to not have to deal with a long extension cord any longer. I'll finish the back yard today. The Milwaukee looks like an interesting tool but can't wait a year for that to come out and no matter the amp hours it's still  an 18 volt. Here's some pic's of it's handy work,

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1814.JPG

IMG_1808.JPG

IMG_1812.JPG

IMG_1797.JPG

IMG_1817.JPG

• Like 5

I picked this up for $4:89 at Home Depot today. Was on clearance rack. Not sure why. Is this the one you all use or is it old? It's 1/2" But fits my Milwaukee fuel drill.

f7e79a198e7913852548c855684412bd.jpg

Looks good, will fit any hole saws you come across. What is the brand?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well I'm happy as can be. Ups just dropped of my Metabo goodies. 

image.jpeg

Woweee that's some quality stuff, do you plan on doing comparisons or reviews and letting us know how it goes with those?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

[emoji398][emoji368]yeah I like to, I don't know if they compare to anything I have. I have heard that the 1/2" is better then the Milwaukee 2763! I don't know about that! And the hammer drill I don't think will be up there with the 2706, or the 996, but I guess we can see! I got the Metabo grinder and the breaking fuel grinder to see which ones better and the compact pulse drill from Metabo also I'll have to look and see what I can pit it against. Will be interesting.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

• Like 5

[emoji398][emoji368]yeah I like to, I don't know if they compare to anything I have. I have heard that the 1/2" is better then the Milwaukee 2763! I don't know about that! And the hammer drill I don't think will be up there with the 2706, or the 996, but I guess we can see! I got the Metabo grinder and the breaking fuel grinder to see which ones better and the compact pulse drill from Metabo also I'll have to look and see what I can pit it against. Will be interesting.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

Very nice pickup brother. I wish I would have joined team Forrest green sooner!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2