What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Ok cool, I have 4 ace places between the two large cities either side of me, they have a few things a can't find elsewhere.

I just bought a few extension cord repair ends that I really like from there.

And I love my Milwaukee palm nailer, it's a learning curve to it, but it's so awesome!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ok cool, I have 4 ace places between the two large cities either side of me, they have a few things a can't find elsewhere.

I just bought a few extension cord repair ends that I really like from there.

And I love my Milwaukee palm nailer, it's a learning curve to it, but it's so awesome!

Ace always seems to have those pieces that I need and the employees know where they are.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Couple of NewAge Pro Series shop cabinets just showed up. Came on a semi, so they had to drop them down at the main road. Manhandled them on to my trailer for now, to get them up to the house. Remind me to maybe invest in some oxen one of these days. :)

• Like 2

I want one of these, but I know the clearance price is going to drop.  I hope I catch one at $37.  Otherwise, I'll rely on by bosch corded sander

It was 54 and only one left so I didn't want to risk not getting it, as a sander it's okay I prefer my porter cable over it but nice having cordless

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

D87E0FB3-62FB-49F1-AD2C-D8A8235BF262_zps

My kid loves green, so I picked up a couple of drivers (one for him, one for me) and a new hammer for him.... All I can find around my disaster of a garage are bigass framing hammers, mostly milled face... not exactly ideal for a skinny, uncoordinated six year old. Then I picked up a couple of Wiha #2 Phillips when I got a new bolt for the doorknob into my garage.

• Like 5

Nice bmack!! I keep forgetting about the pawn shop south of me, I got my dewalt planer there, and have meant to go back and check it out again, but never remember.

Jimbo that grinder still looks in decent shape, just curious, did you check out metabo grinders first just to see if there were used available?

• Like 2