What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Why am I seeing guys that are getting the circular saw for M18 and 12? Why not just use the M18 fuel one for everything

That little m12 is portable and powerful, nice if your doing smaller lumber

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4

5 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

Why am I seeing guys that are getting the circular saw for M18 and 12? Why not just use the M18 fuel one for everything

I agree, but my shop would be no fun if all I had was a hand saw drill bit and a screwdriver.....

• Like 4

Comp, now you got my wheels turning, do I want that M12 5 3/8" circ or the 18V Makita 6 1/2"? 

I have the Makita 36 volt 7 1/4", and I love that saw, but I can see myself with a smaller circ saw... 

They say that makita is a beast, and I have no doubt, but the two saws are designed for different tasks really. If you have that full size makita, anything smaller can be accomplished with the Milwaukee 12v 5-3/8

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I agree mikey if you have the big one a small one comes in handy real quick. i just cant believe how lightweight yet powerful this m12 is truely impressed......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, comp56 said:

I agree mikey if you have the big one a small one comes in handy real quick. i just cant believe how lightweight yet powerful this m12 is truely impressed......

I'm gonna hit the Depot in the morning. I saw that they have the 5 /38" with a free 4ah battery on the CPO site. I have a couple of Fathers Day gift cards for the Depot ready to go.. I'm eyeing up the compact bandsaw as well. So the decision will be tough?

my Father in Law is in from FLA and he's a veteran so we will get the 10% off and I will also try my luck with the 20% Harbor Freight coupon as well.

Im hoping the Milwaukee Rep will hook me up with a 4 AH battery if I pick up these 2 bare saws... Wish me luck......

Now that I'm thinking of it do they sell the M12 5 3/8" Fuel Circ at the Depot? 

• Like 2

I'm gonna hit the Depot in the morning. I saw that they have the 5 /38" with a free 4ah battery on the CPO site. I have a couple of Fathers Day gift cards for the Depot ready to go.. I'm eyeing up the compact bandsaw as well. So the decision will be tough?

my Father in Law is in from FLA and he's a veteran so we will get the 10% off and I will also try my luck with the 20% Harbor Freight coupon as well.

Im hoping the Milwaukee Rep will hook me up with a 4 AH battery if I pick up these 2 bare saws... Wish me luck......

Now that I'm thinking of it do they sell the M12 5 3/8" Fuel Circ at the Depot? 

Yes! Usually if they have the mini band them have the circ

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

come to think of it as you know our Canadian prices are different that in the USA so in saying that our local HD had the M12 circular saw for $189.99 but an online store was selling for $159 so I asked for a price match, the girl says we can only price match local stores with same product.......I said so are you saying after I have spent thousands of dollars in this store you won't do anything for me? she say no sorry do you want to talk to a manager?.......I said na don't bother you have policies in place nothing can be done I will just buy it on line instead of giving you the business......crap it is only $30 difference seems pretty petty for a big store........she says it's only $30 difference I can reduce the price by $30 for customer satisfaction in stead of price match......

20160626_202408.jpg

• Like 7

13 hours ago, comp56 said:

come to think of it as you know our Canadian prices are different that in the USA so in saying that our local HD had the M12 circular saw for $189.99 but an online store was selling for $159 so I asked for a price match, the girl says we can only price match local stores with same product.......I said so are you saying after I have spent thousands of dollars in this store you won't do anything for me? she say no sorry do you want to talk to a manager?.......I said na don't bother you have policies in place nothing can be done I will just buy it on line instead of giving you the business......crap it is only $30 difference seems pretty petty for a big store........she says it's only $30 difference I can reduce the price by $30 for customer satisfaction in stead of price match......

20160626_202408.jpg

What's the $20.67 charge ?

• Like 1