What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

So I picked up the M12 Circ with the free 4ah battery and the  Compact band saw. Really psyched about both of these saws. My wife? Ehhh not so much lol.

i didn't have any luck with the HF coupon and no luck with my Father in Laws 10% Veterans discount either, I was really surprised. The Teller said it can only be used on certain holidays not everyday of the year? Funny thing we were at Lowes before the Depot and we had no problem with his Veteran discount at all. In fact at Lowes they take one look at his Div 4 Marines hat and they say thank you for your service..  Anyway I'm happy I finally pulled the trigger on both of these saws. Thank you all for being great "Enablers" lol 

image.jpg

• Like 7

Really like that brushless circ saw. Not digging the lack of bl options in the DW 20 Max lineup. I hope they come through on some additions. While I dig the FlexVolt tools, would like to stick with 20v batteries for much of the tools.

As for the TS.... Man, that is one sweet rig. Only wish I could swing something like that.

• Like 2

Really like that brushless circ saw. Not digging the lack of bl options in the DW 20 Max lineup. I hope they come through on some additions. While I dig the FlexVolt tools, would like to stick with 20v batteries for much of the tools.

As for the TS.... Man, that is one sweet rig. Only wish I could swing something like that.

Milwaukees got 2 18v brushless options and the m12

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Milwaukees got 2 18v brushless options and the m12

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and I have 2 out of three and am happy with them both......

• Like 4

little father's day surprise, came in the mail a little late but still here none the less....

4 ROK 24" Aluminum bar Clamps along with 4 ROK 48" Bar Clamps..

20160627_180038.jpg

20160627_180049.jpg

• Like 9

11 hours ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Got this bad boy today from Big Mike in trade for a DeWALT tool. Thanks Big Mike.

003.JPG

Nice Drill SOF, what Dewalt did you trade Big Mike For?!!

Big Mike I thought you would never part with your Milwaukee... Lol 

had to edit this one.. Lol 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

Nice Drill SOF, what Dewalt did you trade Big Mike For?!!

Big Mike I thought you would never part with your Dewalt???????? Lol 

LOL No, Mike traded his Fuel drill for Phil's DeWalt 

2 hours ago, comp56 said:

little father's day surprise, came in the mail a little late but still here none the less....

4 ROK 24" Aluminum bar Clamps along with 4 ROK 48" Bar Clamps..

And I half expected them to be red with the proper logo!!

7 hours ago, MikeyB said:

So I picked up the M12 Circ with the free 4ah battery and the  Compact band saw. Really psyched about both of these saws. My wife? Ehhh not so much lol.

i didn't have any luck with the HF coupon and no luck with my Father in Laws 10% Veterans discount either, I was really surprised. The Teller said it can only be used on certain holidays not everyday of the year? Funny thing we were at Lowes before the Depot and we had no problem with his Veteran discount at all. In fact at Lowes they take one look at his Div 4 Marines hat and they say thank you for your service..  Anyway I'm happy I finally pulled the trigger on both of these saws. Thank you all for being great "Enablers" lol 

Smart move, those two saws are great, I love the Fuel circular saw, and it sounds like that subcompact bandsaw is a great one to have, also. You can use it one handed!

• Like 3

I might trade up to this soon from my old Hitachi (which I have never been entirely happy with). Interesting to see another Makita cordless tool made in the UK, like the orbital sander. All my others are made in China.

I hope mine is a good as that one. I recently bought this Makita in Canada since I could not find it in the US. And I prefer the barrel grip. d1ece38f2f2e2a5d29b343cdd5cf68cb.jpg

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Bigmikez said:

LOL guys! I love my Red tools guys but Team Yellow owns my soul!! lol!

I believe this should be talked about with your therapist, not here you will not get any help here..... 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Glasseyi said:

I hope mine is a good as that one. I recently bought this Makita in Canada since I could not find it in the US. And I prefer the barrel grip. d1ece38f2f2e2a5d29b343cdd5cf68cb.jpg

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkemoji848.png

not gonna lie, I like the looks of this saw

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Glasseyi said:

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkemoji848.png

John, have you used your saw yet? I have this one. It is honestly a PHENOMENAL jig saw. Soft start, brushless motor, tons of power. Super ergonomically and I use this as much as my Carvex. My only gripe is the zero insert. I wish. Was like my Carvex where you cut the insert with the saw running so you get completely no blow put cuts. I love this saw and it's made, like my Chainsaw, in Japan.

• Like 2