Tired of Copper Theft??

Justin Hernandez

Until you wake up to the sound of a jackhammer at 4am

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, or a sledgehammer 

it is a shame really you have to stucco over everything so people don't take things......what happen to it's bolted down? ???

Let's be honest if you bolt it down they can just unbolt it. All these tools we love are helping commit these felonies, cordless recip saws, grinders, bolt cutters, and the trusty hammer. They help us in the workplace but tools help the thieves as well, the sad part is all the tools are stolen too :/  

your right, between that and other technology thieves have it better than we do, their job is getting easier and easier....pretty soon they will just sit in front of your house and steal your wifi....oh wait they do that already.....I guess the next thing will be....

"no officer, it wasn't a person it was a flying thing that touched down right there on the deck, took a few pictures and then poof BBQ was gone"....

your right, between that and other technology thieves have it better than we do, their job is getting easier and easier....pretty soon they will just sit in front of your house and steal your wifi....oh wait they do that already.....I guess the next thing will be....

"no officer, it wasn't a person it was a flying thing that touched down right there on the deck, took a few pictures and then poof BBQ was gone"....

They better not make drones that can lift heavy things..lol I will be shooting them out the sky, then I will most likely be in jail for shooting them. This may be hard to believe but one time I was doing an inspection with the inspector on a backflow preventer he looked at it signed my permit and we walked away. We walked all the way down the long alley and turned the corner and all of a sudden I heard the sound of water hitting the ground. We both turned back and looked around the corner and we see a guy running with my backflow in one hand and a recip saw in the other with a 30 foot geyser!! I guess he jumped the fence that was locked, that was a crazy day. I've had things stolen the same day I put things in but never while I was still on the property..lol    

• Like 1

We've had this happen at the shop multiple times over the last few years,last year it was all the wiring for A/C and such on the roof. We even got them on camera once but couldnt see their faces. Alot of industrial places get hit around here for copper.

We've had this happen at the shop multiple times over the last few years,last year it was all the wiring for A/C and such on the roof. We even got them on camera once but couldnt see their faces. Alot of industrial places get hit around here for copper.

The same thing happens here even on houses its bad here

The thing you have to worry around here is ac units. They are stupidly easy to steal all they do its but the electrical and the plumbing and walk away with a big chunk of copper :(

Yea I install A/c units as well and see stolen units and copper wire almost daily. The price for scrap is really low now, I took in two A/c coils and two compressors and only got 38 bucks. They have to steal twice as much if they want to make the same money as before