Water proof DeWalt hammer drill.

John Glassey

Just wanted to share a video recently done by AvE on his YouTube channel. He immersed a DeWalt hammer drill in a bucket of salt water to see if he could water proof it. I believe it was one of the drills TIA sent to him to test, not sure, could be wrong. If you have a moment, check out this link to watch. This was TIA approved. Caution! He uses NSFW language in the video. You have been warned! Enjoy......John

There is a water proof drill that I found a pic of, but don't know anything about unfortunately

e8c8b779e82f9d68863980361c7b8519.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yea it's called the nemo special ops drill or something, this popped up am few months ago and might even be on the TIA website.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried posting the same video on here but it made its own post page. I enjoy AvE too. Always has something interesting to take apart or rant on.

Millerz

Yes that same thing happen to me the first time I posted that went back and edited it and removed the link and re-posted on its on line. That seam to work when posting YouTube links.
  • Like 1