Hot Deal on a Dewalt Dual port charger and Bluetooth battery for $109 at Lowes

DR99

This was supposed to go on the TIA main page but they are having some issues at the moment. http://www.lowes.com/pd_748991-70-DCB102BPBT_0__?

Nice find Jasonc, I was looking for this exact item. Just purchased online, now time to run over to Lowe's and pickup. And maybe do a little more shopping too lol. Thanks buddy!

Why is it the Dewalt chargers aren't fast charging ? The normal charger is only 4 amp which is twice as slow as my bosch gal3680 charger ? Does dewalt do a fast charger or are they all 4 amp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope no Fast Charger from Dewalt yet. Milwaukee did add one fairly recently the only thing is the batteries also have to be fast charge compatible. Milwaukee has to worry about heat as their batteries are sealed like Dewalt so thermal issues can be a problem.

Dewalt also hasn't figured out that not everyone wants to keep their chargers on the counter. They steadfastly refuse to include mounting holes for reasons that escape me. I looked at this two battery model the last time I was in Lowes and it had the same problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

I have noticed this product offering sometime back, but I guess it is worth commenting

Interesting

that it is a 4,0Ah battery as Bluetooth

in Europ in BT version we only have

2,0Ah and

5,0Ah

never the less a real good price

mike

Yea I didn't know they were making 4ah Bluetooth batteries either. Was kinda shocked when I saw that, but getting a battery for basically 9 dollars is a no brainier if your in the Dewalt platform. I'm sure you could get decent money for the dual port charger on Ebay.

I honestly think they are just asking for trouble to be adding this technology into everyday pro level tools, the more delicate crap they add the chances are greater to fail....can you remember when drill were hand cranked.......ya never see them fail......lol

• Like 1

I honestly think they are just asking for trouble to be adding this technology into everyday pro level tools, the more delicate crap they add the chances are greater to fail....can you remember when drill were hand cranked.......ya never see them fail......lol

The batteries sure sucked on those hand crank drills. What all does the Bluetooth battery tell you?

I think how many charges the location, and temps. It's just in its infant stages compared to Milwaukee One-Key which lets to put in torque cut off and rpms and even the ramp up speed. One key could stop a mechanic from reaching for torque sticks and torque wrenches on a lot of jobs.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Marcus Thompson
    Newest Member
    Marcus Thompson